php tutorial - PHP Echo - php programming - learn php - php code - php script
- The PHP echo command is similar to print statement of outputting text to the web browser.
- Echo is a statement i.e used to show the output. It can be used with parentheses ( ) or without parentheses for defining the echo.
- Echo can pass multiple string separated by comma as shown here (aa ,bb,cc ).
- Echo doesn’t return any value.
- Echo is faster than print statements.
Learn PHP - PHP tutorial - Echo Print - PHP examples - PHP programs
php programming Syntax :
- A string is series of characters, where a character is the same as a byte.
- This means that PHP only supports a 256-character set, and hence does not offer native Unicode support.
learn php Sample Code :
php for beginners Code Explanation :
- Here in this PHP example, the Echo statement” Welcome to Wikitechy World...!!” will be displayed as the output text by using echo command.
php tutorials Sample Output :
- Here the echo statement “Welcome to Wikitechy World...!!” is shown in the browser window.