I am an artist. Highly experienced in the 3D animation field. Modeling, Texturing, are the areas, which i have involved in the Three full- length 3D animated feature films, Live Action Films & TV Series.
1.) 3D Sr Modeling &Texturing:
Studio A – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – November 2016 to Present
Project: Human Anatomy – is a 3D Medical Animation.
- Working as a 3d Team, In the project, my contribution involved in the Primary Characters & Sets.
2.) 3D Texturing Supervisor:
Studio C – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – February 2007 to September 2012
Project: Marvel is a 24 Episode 3D animated series.
- My major contribution involved in the texture paint.
- I have led the texturing team.
- Followed up and supported them to deliver the final textures on time based on clients requirement with the crucial time line.
3.) Senior Texturing Artist:
Studio D – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – September 2006 to February 2007
Project: Thirukkural is a 24 Episode 3D animated TV series, which telecasted in Chutti TV from Sun Group.
- In the project, my contribution involved in the Primary Characters & Sets.
- Within the deadlines, delivered the quality output & got appreciation from the management.
4.) Senior Texturing Artist:
Sun Animation Studio Pvt Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – December 2004 to August 2006
Project : Rose marine is a pilot project of 90 minutes full length 3D Animated Movie. The Production is fora Korean Company.
- I have textured the Primary Characters in the Film and some of the secondaries also.
- Also supported my teammates to get the delivery on time.
5.) Texturing Artist;
Studio G – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – December 1998 to November 2002
Project 1: Pandavas the Five Warriors is also a 90 minutes full length
- The Story is based on the enmity of two royal families leading to a long war.
- The story is from one of the famous indian epics: ‘Mahabharata’. It won the National Award in the Year 2001.
- Responsibility: For this second 90 minutes 3D animated movie by Pentamedia Graphics Ltd., I textured Arjun and Bheema, two main characters in the movie.
- I also Textured a Fort set which used in the war. Pandavas was telecast by Cartoon Network and Sun TV.
Project 2: Alibaba is the third 90 minutes full length 3D animated movie from Pentamedia.
- I textured the 10 Thieves. And I also worked in the areas – Lighting and Assembling
Project 3 : Son of Aladdin is their fourth 90 minutes full length 3D animated movie by Pentamedia.
- I have textured the Primary characters, Abu and the Sand Monster and six secondary characters.
- I also worked in Lighting & Assembling for the movie in the later stage.
- Diploma in Commercial Art University of Madras – Chennai, Tamil Nadu 1993 to 1998
- B.C.A Govt College of Arts & Crafts – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (Less than 1 year)
- AUTODESK (Less than 1 year)
- AUTODESK MAYA (Less than 1 year)
- ILLUSTRATION (Less than 1 year)
- MANAGERIAL (Less than 1 year)
- Highly imaginative & creative in manipulating 3D & 2D Elements.
- Excellent ability in Modeling &Texturing Characters, Sets (BG), and Props for High & Low detail assets.
- Easily understanding the input and creating a realistic 3D output at a remarkable speed.
- Impressive Visualizing and Illustration skills.
- Expert managerial, organizational and communication skills.
- A sincere and dedicated artist.