Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with over 9 yrs of experience in HVAC. Have attained aversatile skill set developed through experience as a Service manager, Assistant manager, Supervisor, Service Engineer and Technician. Excel in sales, marketing and in resolving technical challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
1.) Service manager
CAREER ACHIEVMENT – September 2012 to Present
COMPANY NAME: Abc Engineering Pvt Ltd
- Abc Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is one among the best Electro-Mechanical Contractor in the country and offers HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) service to meet the needs of demanding clients and supported a wide range of projects that include Software Campuses / parks, Multi storied Offices, Business Establishments, Banks, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Commercial Complexes, Industries, Etc,
- Handling a team of back end coordinators and field technicians
- Driving the team in terms of completing the services as per schedule
- Assisting the technical team in terms of product and technical aspects
- Handling Customer grievances
- Handling commercial projects of HVAC like VRF, VRV, Inverter, Duct able, package, cold rooms, cold storages & Deep freezer
2.) Assistant Service Manager
VIVEKS LIMITED – April 2010 to September 2012
COMPANY NAME: Viveks Service Centre
- Viveks is a professionally managed public Limited company carrying two retail brands – viveks, Jainsons adding to the formidable strength of 1000 employees. It is one of the most leading and respected consumer electronics and home appliances retail chain in India.
- Reliable services are ensured through cordial customer relationships.
- Handling a team of 8 back end coordinators and 48 field technicians
- Driving the team in terms of completing the AMC services as per schedule
- Driving the technical team in terms of product Technical aspects
- Handling Customer grievances
- Visiting Vendor places and customer places in terms of technical assistances
- Handling maintenance of inventory stock
- Technical training for field technicians on regular intervals
- Reaching targets on the specified time.
3.) Service Engineer
GTEK SUPPLIES – August 2007 to February 2010
COMPANY NAME: Contracts & Maintenance
- Building Management System: (Honey Well & Johnson) Operating and Maintenance of Actuators, 3 Way Valves, Pneumatic Valves & Controls, Direct Digital Controllers and Main Controllers Etc.
- Boiler’s: All Operation of the Boiler’s.
- R.O.Plant (Celar): All Operation, Maintenance & Trouble Shooting.
- Sewage Treatment Plant: All Operation & Maintenance of the STP
- Incinerator: Operation & Maintenance.
- Medical Gas: Operation & Maintenance.
4.) RAC Trainer
ELECTRONICS – March 2006 to August 2007
COMPANY NAME: MG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
- Mg Electronics has always been surrounded by the company’s desire to create a happier, better life.
- Mg Electronics was established in 1958 and has since led the way into the advanced digital era thanks to the technological expertise acquired by manufacturing many home appliances such as radios and TVs.
- Conducting product technical training to the back end and field end service engineers.
- Coordinating the technical issues in site with the service engineers on customer grievances.
- Updating the product service knowledge by monthly training.
5.) Chillers Technician
APOLLO HOSPITAL – January 2005 to February 2006
- The Apollo Hospitals Group is the pioneer of integrated healthcare delivery in India.
- This vision led the group to earmark time and resources to strengthen each vital cog in the process of healthcare delivery.
- As a result of these efforts, the group today is in a unique position to exponentially increase its healthcare cover. This will be critical in order to meet future requirements
- Operation & Maintenances of Chilled and Hot water pumps.
- Operation & Maintenances of Fire fighting equipments like extinguisher, hydrants, branch pipes, landing valves, fire pumps, AB apparatus etc
- Preparing daily reports and monthly reports
- Material request, material purchasing and stock statement
- Co ordination of preventive maintenance, man power distribution and preparing time sheets
- Diploma in Mechanical from K.C.S college – Chennai
- S.S.L.C From Air Higher Secondary-school in 2003