Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Email: [email protected]
A thorough professional with 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies (C# – dotnet) and an overall 9+ years of experience which includes working in SDLC phases of analysis, design, development and testing. Also includes knowledge in cloud computing tools like AWS.
- Development of Web apis for fetching telematics data sent from IoT device and deploying the APIs in AWS.
- Developing a web application using MVC, .net 4.5 framework.
- Experienced as developer in creating custom web parts, feature & solution deployment under agile methodology for Career Education Corporation in Education domain.
- Also handled 7 members team as onsite (United Kingdom) team leader which focuses on troubleshooting skills and providing 24*7 support and maintenance of applications for Elsevier in Publishing domain.
- Also groomed in the Business intelligence domain where worked in a data warehousing project for Microsoft corporation.
- Possess excellent inter-personal, leadership, communication and analytical skills with proven customer handling abilities with primary focus on quality.
1) Senior Associate
Company Name-Location – January 2017 to Present
Technologies Used: .Net core, .Net Framework 4.5, MVC, ASP. Net, C#.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, AWS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked in different enhancements where developed APIs based on the telematics data.
- Implemented single sign on for client applications over AD authentication single handedly.
- Deploying the solution in AWS EC2 instances and monitoring them in cloud watch.
- Showcased every release of the team in delivery audits and assured a quality release.
- Involved in project delivery planning and estimation of activities.
- Leading and guiding the team
2) Technology analyst
Company Name-Location – January 2016 to December 2016
Technologies Used: .Net Framework 4.5, MVC, ASP. Net, C#.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in all SDLC phases – Analysis, Design, coding, implementation and testing of the application.
- Providing Ideas and implementing them for performance tuning of the application.
- Helping my team in resolving technical issues.
- Documentation including Analysis Document, Service Mapping Sheet, UTP.
- Leading and guiding the team.
3) Senior Systems Engineer
Company Name-Location -January 2011 to October 2013
Technologies Used: Sharepoint 2010, ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server 2008, Jquery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the web part, Designing the web part, coding.
- Testing the web part in SharePoint site.
- Preparing all necessary documents which includes Analysis Document, Service Mapping Sheet, UTPs, executing TCOE test plans
- Giving support during QA, UAT. Also giving production support.
- Participated in 7 days Azure workshop conducted by Microsoft trainer.
- In Infosys performance evaluation cycle for last year was evaluated as CRR 1 candidate.
- Was awarded the Certificate of Excellence appreciating my onsite tenure in Elsevier United Kingdom by the Vice President of Elsevier.
- Participated in Azure hackaton conducted my Microsoft and created a smart reception solution using Azure face and bing APIs.
- Was awarded the Pinnacle award – Infosys Unit level awards for my onsite project Print Book consolidation which was a great success.
- Project Career Education Corporation (CEC) has been awarded – Best Project Award in the services unit.
- B.E. in CSE College Name-Location – May 2008
- H.Sc. School Name-Location – April 2004
- S.S.L.C School Name-Location – April 2002
- MS SQL SERVER (8 years)
- SQL (8 years), SQL SERVER (8 years)
- .NET (6 years), ASP (6 years)
- web services
- .net, dotnet, webapi, asp.net, mvc, c#, IOT, aws, wcf
This professional tenure includes below technical skill learning,
- Expertise in Web development with .Net core, C#, Asp.Net, MVC, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, HTML.
- Sound knowledge in RDBMS (SQL server) which includes design and management of huge data.
- AWS Technologies – Computing (Containerized, Server less), Database, Streams, analytics.
- Sound knowledge in Web Serivces, RESTful Service, WCF and Web API.
- Having basic knowledge on Microsoft sharepoint and implementing web parts using it.
- Good exposure to Agile Methodology and water fall model.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Concepts.
- Worked in all the stages of SDLC.
- Experienced in support model which includes troubleshooting skills and providing 24*7 support and maintenance of applications
- Working knowledge of Design tools like Visio 2007 and Serena.
ASP Dot Net MVC Developer Resume 2
- 5.9 years of experience in design and development of client/server, web based applications.
- Good programming skills, good team player, Flexible and Adaptable to learn new technologies
- Having good exposure in ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, Entity-Framework and SQL Server .
- Good communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills with excellent problem solving capability.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.Tech in Information Technology||College Name-Location||2016||75%|
1) Software Developer
Company Name-Location – February 2018 to August 2018
Tool used : ASP.NET 2008, C#, SQL Server 2005.
Worked as the lead/primary developer on the Transcode website, a branch of HCIS (Health Care Infrastructure Solutions). Creating and supporting business-critical modules for processing of insurance claims for the insured peoples of HCIS. It is an online data conversion process depicts the triangular activity between the patients, Hospital, Insurance firm.
- Development and maintenance of Programs module.
- Written STORED PROCEDURE in SQL SERVER.
2) Dot Net Developer
Company Name-Location – February 2017 to June 2017
Tool used: ASP.NET with C#, SQL Server, Java Script, Ajax.
SalonFazia is an application which maintaining Billing, Inventory Management Employee Details and required for Parlors. Billing module is user friendly to billers and splitted wise member and non-member all the calculation are done systematically including tax. Inventory Management module is calculating automatically the products stock exists and automatic mailing system to admin based on stock reducing.
- Designing and development using ASP.NET with C# and Web Services, Ajax, Java Script.
- Coding and Development using 3-Tire Architecture.
- Involved in database design using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, Entity Framework.
- Scripting Languages: AngularJs 1.6, Bootstrap CSS, Angular 2
- RDBMS: SQL Server, MongoDb
- Development Tools: Visual Studio, VSS