Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Overall Cyber Security Testing Experience
- Experienced in Microsoft windows patch management testing to validate the applicable patches for customer environment
- Having experience and worked on vulnerability assessment and security assessment for our internal product and systems.
- Have worked on Wireshark data packet analysis during storm testing and other data analysis during bug verification and fixing
- Experience in port scanning using Nmap to analyze the listening port against the system functionality.
- Learning on Malware analysis and its best practices using python.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer science College Name-Location in 2003
- HSC School Name-Location in 1999
- SSLC School Name-Location in 1997
- TESTING (10+ years)
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS (5 years)
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT (4 years)
- VMWARE (4 years)
- JAVA (Less than 1 year)
1) Cyber Security Engineer
Company Name – 2014 to Present
- Validate security patches released by various vendors & support Patch Management Activity for servers and Endpoint system.
- Actively monitor the Cyber Attacks / Exploits and Threats exist in the wild and verify the same with current Environment
- Setting up & configuring Industrial -Defender products such as HIPS/SEM/NIDS/Access Manager & Compliance Manager.
- Need to create a Change Management Request for new vulnerabilities and fix that vulnerability by taking necessary action.
- Involved in security tasks like Image testing & System hardening.
- Working with Virtual environment using ESXI, VMware (vSphere client) & cloud Creating customized McAfee
- Virus scan 8.8 using McAfee Installation Designer & creating automated installation batch script
- Identifying and tracking the changes occurred in the systems through a centralized monitoring server.
2) Senior Test Engineer R&D
Company Name – October 2008 to Present
- Worked on Test Application Development using System Software 6 series for 741 745 750 Digital Functionality
- Test Application first version finalization after review comments from stake holders and internal reviewers
- Written Detailed Test Case and Test Specification in TFS for each module
- Functional Description document reference for new Hardware board 935
- Physical Hardware test Setup creation in lab and test application optimization according to hardware.
- OS Platforms: Microsoft Windows Family, Unix/Linux
- Network Analysis Tools: Wireshark, Nmap
- IPS/IDS: Industrial Defender, Tripwire, Snort
- Log Analysis & Management tools: SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog
- Malware Prevention tools: AppLocker
- Computer Forensic Tools: FTK Imager, Steganography tools
- Virtual Environments: VMWare Workstation ESXI
- Automation testing tools -QTP, Selenium TestNG and Test Complete
- Test Management Tools-Test Planner/Coordinator Experience in HP ALM & TFS
- Scripting Experience-python Linux Shell Scripting
- Database System-SQL Server 2000, 2008 R2.
Computer Science Fundamentals:-
- Good Basic level understanding in C++ Java & Python
- Object Oriented Programming & Basics of Networking
- Software Engineering concepts
- Principles of Data structure and algorithm