Cell No : 020XXXXXX
E-mail: [email protected]
- A hard working, enthusiastic and energetic professional with 8+years of experience in BPO industry in different domains like Operations, Process Improvement, Client Relationship Management and Customer Service.
- Aggressively instrumental in reaching out to customer needs and satisfaction; exhibiting self administrative and Customer Care skills for self development and hence expediting and resonating organizational Growth.
- 8+ years experience in ITES/BPO/ KPO organizations.
- Exceptional abilities in project design and management with the organizational and supervisory skills to assure success.
- Success in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the need of the client/customers
- Comfortable working with DB2 mainframe database setup, writing SQL queries and GUI testing.
- Understanding of hypothesis tests like 1 sample T Test, 2 Sample T Test, 1 Way ANOVA, GLM, Regression etc.
- Delegates and monitors work to meet and beat deadlines.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Works well in both team environments and individual assignments.
- Dedicated, hard working and proven ability to plan, organize the projects in both small and larger groups.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize overall customer experiences.
- Mapping client’s requirements and coordinating in developing, implementing and transitioning processes in line with the guidelines specified by the client.
- Creating & implementing workflows to facilitate structured support in all areas and issues.
- Ensuring the KPIs are exceeding the agreed SLAs and process fairs above client expectations.
- Handling external client complaints, coordinating for root cause analysis and preparing CAPA.
- Organizing MIS of customer complaint and presenting in monthly Quality Review.
- Strong and regular interaction based on results with the clients in Weekly Tele-Conference calls .
- Handling client and customer escalations on phone and e-mails.
- Attending weekly / monthly / quarterly and yearly business reviews.
Project “Y”: Improving Call Quality
AIM: To improve the call quality scores along with applying current CTQ’s
Duration: 6+ months
- Completed Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in October 2011.
- Benefits Mastermind Award in November 2011.
- Champions Award June 2010.
- Enthusiastic Client Certificate 2010.
- Premier Team award for 3rd Quarter of 2008.
- Working as process associate in XXX Solutions from July 2007 – PRESENT.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.
- PGDBA (Operations) from YUI Distance Learning.
- BA (Hons.) Mathematics
- Diploma in Web Designing
- 12th CBSE Board
Extra Curricular Activities
- Reading, Music, Played Guitar for college music meets & music society.
- Formed & play guitar for a Hard Rock Band.
- Play lead guitar for Classic Rock band.
- Conduct guitar workshops for young budding guitar players.
- Date of Birth: 11/11/1988
- Languages Known: English, Spanish and German.
- Address: XXXXX