E-mail Id: MadeleXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 202********
- Experienced Cisco Network Engineer with more than X years.
- Hands on routing and switching.
- Strong technical concepts.
- Routing / WAN: EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, PBR, route redistribution, IP Routing, HDLC, PPP, Multilink, ISDN, VoIP, QoS.
- Switching: Vlan, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP.
- Security: ACL, NAT, VPN IPSec Tunnel, GRE Tunnel, 802.1x, Port Security, Firewalls, TACACS.
- NMS / Analysis: Cisco works 5.0, IPSwitch what’s up Gold, MRTG, Solar wind Network engineer toolset, Net flow analyzer, Kiwi Syslog, Visio.
- Hardware: Catalyst 2960 / 3550 / 3750 / 4500 / 6500 series switches, 3845 / 3745 / 2821 / 2600 Series Cisco routers, Cisco ASA 5520, PIX 535, Checkpoint r65, Nortel 8300 / 4548.
- Operating Systems: Cisco IOS, Windows Server 2003 / 2000 / NT and Workstation 98 / XP / 2000.
- Network Tools: Alter Point, NetQOS
- Management: ITIL training
- Good managerial skills.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Providing L2 and L3 network support to Siemens LOB’s, Forest Laboratories and Grifols.
- Working on Clarify and Remedy ticketing system to address customers Network related issues.
- Working with Cisco TAC on escalated issues.
- Troubleshooting various network related issues with Service providers (Orange, Verizon, AT&T, and Time Warner Cables).
- Firewall and router configuration changes as per the business requirement.
- Conducting root cause analysis on Network Incident.
- Work for permanent solution on reoccurring network Incidents.
- Making emergency changes in the network to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Documenting network changes and updating diagrams accordingly.
- Working with third party vendors for new project implementations related to network support.
- Additional responsibilities include creating Work Level Instruction (WLI).
- Architected and Integrated back-end and network infrastructure with an emphasis on scalability, availability, security and manageability.
- Designed and deployed networks using dynamic routing protocol (EIGRP, OSPF and BGP).
- Communicated with local and foreign telecom bodies for procuring and commissioning of various local, IPLC and ISDN circuits to support and data/voice application.
- Developed and documented network diagrams and procedures.
- Devices used PIX 535 v7.0, ASA 5520, routers 2600, 2800, 3700 3800 series, switches 6500, 4503, 2960, 3548 series.
- IPSec VPN tunnel over public network.
- Implementation of Cisco H.323 VoIP Gateway.
- Implementation of QoS on IGT network.
Key Project Undertaken
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation from the ground level for new site XX.
- Remotely commanded and coordinated with XXXX team for new site setup XXXX.
- Network Infrastructure Design and Implementation for XXXX centre at XXXX.
- Stayed under budget for many quarters.
- Company Name: XXXX IT solution and services Pvt. Ltd.
Duration: Since OCT 20XX
Designation: Senior Systems Engineer for Network Operations
- XXXX IT Private Solution
Duration : From June 20XX to September 20XX
Designation : Sr. Network Engineer
- Bachelor of commerce, University 1 (20XX)
- XII from XXXX School (20XX).
- X from XXXX School (19XX).
- 1 year Diploma in computer application from XXXX Technical College
- CCNP – Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) in windows 2003 server
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CCSA (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) training
- A+ Certification
- Date of Birth: 24/06/1992
- Languages known: English, Spanish, German
- Address: XXXXXX.