E-mail Id: AudriXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
- 8 years of experience in network protocols, Firewalls and Communication Network design.
- In-depth Cisco technology knowledge in design, administration, implementation and support.
- In-depth knowledge of deploying and troubleshooting IP protocols.
- Experience on layer 3 routing and layer 2 switching.
- Dealing with escalating problems.
- Efficient use of Microsoft VISIO as technical documentation and presentation tools.
- Excellent experience in Network Planning, Implementing, Configuring, Troubleshooting and Testing of networking system.
- In depth knowledge of networking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical abilities
- Patient and polite
- Adaptive to environment
- Network Management : SNMP, Cisco Works, Kiwi-cat, What’s-Up Gold, Ethereal
- Platforms : Cisco IOS(11.x, 12.x), PIX IOS(6.x, 7.x), CAT-OS UNIX, LINUX,
- Operating systems : Windows XP, NT, 2000, 2003
- Programming language : C, C++, HTML
- Infrastructure services : DHCP, DNS, SMTP, FTP, TFTP
- LAN technologies : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet & 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Port : channel, VLANS, VTP, STP, RSTP, 802.1Q
- WAN technologies : Frame Relay, ISDN, ATM, MPLS, leased lines & exposure to PPP, DS1, DS3, OC3, T1 /T3 & SONET
- Cisco Certified Network Professional: (CCNP)
- Juniper JNCIA Certified
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Working on PIX (506, 515, 525, 535), ASA (5505/5510) Firewalls.
- Implementing security policies using ACL, Firewall, IPSEC, SSL, VPN, IPS/IDS, AAA (TACACS+ & RADIUS).
- Dealt with monitoring tools like network packet capture tools like Wire-shark, etc.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Windows Servers 2000/2003, Active Directory, FTP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Linux OS under various LAN and WAN environments.
- Migration of existing IPSEC VPN tunnels from Pre-Shared key to Certificate.
- Network redesign for branches / Campus Locations.
- Changing both the voice and data environment.
- Replacing branch hardware with new 2851 routers and 2960 switches.
- Performing security audits of perimeter routers, identifying missing ACL’s
- Troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure, including routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
- Lab testing & validation prior to implementation of Nexus 7K, 5K & 2K connecting to blade servers.
- Settings of the networking devices (Cisco Router, switches) co-coordinating with the system/Network administrator during implementation.
- Configuring network access servers and routers for AAA Security.
- Documentation and change control.
- Working on troubleshooting of complex LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Administration of Cisco 11.x and 12.1 versions.
- Monitoring all Cisco equipment’s using Cisco Works.
- Involved in SNMP Network management.
- Working on various scanning and Sniffing tools like Ethereal.
- Upgrading and backups of Cisco router configuration files.
- Implementing and maintaining backup schedules.
- XXX technologies ltd. from 20** to till date as Sr. Network Engineer
- XXX Pvt. Ltd. from 20** to 20** as Network engineer executive
- Best employee of month for 2 consecutive months in XXX.
- Won chess tournament in sports day celebrated in office.
- Participated in programming competition during graduation.
- BE IT from ***** college with 60 %
- HSC from ****** board with ** 70%
- SSC from ****** board with ** 75%
- Date of Birth: 22/03/1993
- Languages Known: Spanish, English & Swedish
- Address: XXXXXX