Cell No : 2025XXXXXX
E-mail: [email protected]
- X years of total IT experience in corporate industry.
- Working as an Probationary Officer in XXXX Bank.
- Managing and coordinating with various vendors for outsourced work.
- Strong visualization, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Operating system: Windows, XP, Linux
- MS Office
- Strong visualization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
Key Responsibilities Handled
- As Placement Coordinator, XXXX 20XX – 20XX Selected unanimously among 47 students to represent the metallurgical engineering department in the placement and training process.
- Improved communication channels between the placement department and the students, which resulted in improving the transparency of the overall placement process.
- Organized various sessions and awareness programs for the final year students to get a better knowledge and understanding of the recruitment process and companies visiting the campus.
- Got 2nd rank in poster making competition in XXXX at XXXX
- Qualified for 2nd round of business quiz-BIZ WIZ in XXXX at XXXX.
- Qualified for 2nd round of ***** Bose National Science Talent Search Examination..
- WORK EXPERIENCE : (1.2 yrs.)
- Working as an Probationary Officer in XXXX Bank
- Worked in XXXX Services Ltd. as a Financial Analyst.
- 20XX: B.Tech. from University XXXXX with 6.75 grade.
- 2005: XII from CBSE Board with 57.4%.
- 2003: X from CBSE Board with 74.6%.
Academic Project Undertaken
- Done two month summer project on “XXXX” at ABC.
- Presented an international paper on “****” in 20XX.
- Undertook one month Industrial training at XXXX.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Worked as the Joint Secretary of XXXX.
- Worked as Executive member in XXXX of our college.
- Organized an event “XXXX” in 20XX.
- Participated in ENGINEERING QUIZ and META-BIZ in XXXX 08 at XXXX.
- Undertook 4 days workshop in “Art of Living”.
- Date of Birth: 2/04/1992
- Languages Known: English, Spanish & Vietnamese
- Address: XXXXXX