E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile No : 2025XXXXX
- Worked more than X years in IT industry.
- Experience in writing Database objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers).
- Strong experience in writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with Report Builder 2.0 as well as with Crystal Report.
- Good knowledge of coding, testing.
- Exposed of handling teams.
- Can work in 24/7 environments.
- Good Knowledge and Experience in C#. Net, VB.Net, ASP. Net 2.0/3.5, ADO. Net, SQL Server, Oracle 9i, AJAX, XML, Web Services etc.
- Gaining training of MOSS (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server)
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Already worked for some of the US clients like XYZ.
- Web Technologies: ASP. Net 2.0/3.5, Java Script
- Languages: .NET Technology (ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET), XML,
- Basic understanding of WCF, WPF, WWF, Web Services.
- RDBMS: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g
- Architecture: 2/3 Tier Layered Architecture
- Others: Crystal Report, XML, LINQ, AJAX, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), MOSS (getting training).
- Operating Platforms: Windows 2000/XP
- Stored Procedure
- Cursors & Triggers
- LINQ to SQL
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Manage team.
- Guide the team during occurrence of any issues.
- To design, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components.
- Handled installation of hardware, software, Operating systems and provided 24X7 infrastructure support for the site.
- Handled network connectivity as well as implementation/ integration/ troubleshooting for servers, remote access, storage devices, Backup
- Devices, printers and scanners in LAN environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Updating latest anti-virus patches, System and User Data Backup.
- Perform upgrades, installation of software and drivers and essential desktop troubleshooting.
Key Projects Undertaken
Type: Web Based Application (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0, Oracle 9i)
- Application **** is a financial domain application.
- It helps in automating the order to cash process.
- It’s a Workflow Management System, which makes working easy and fast for Managers, Cash User and Account Analyst.
- It is an end to end account receivable system that is capable of monitoring and performing invoice collections, deduction management and cash application and ad-hoc reporting functions.
- Designing, Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0), Creating Database object, Report Development using SSRS with Report Builder 2.0 and Crystal Report 9.
Type: Web Based Application (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0, SQL Server 2005)
- Application needs to be developed for ***** process.
- The application takes customer performance & customer experience as an input, calculates the rate and score for a particular parameter and tells the health of the process of the customer for that parameter.
- The application calculates the rate and score for all the applicable parameter for the customer and tells the individual and overall health of the process and represents the final score on the graphics mode.
- Designing, Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0), writing LINQ quires & database design in Oracle 9i/SQL Server 2005.
- Got “BEST DIRECTOR” Award during retirement tenure.
- Handle many complex teams.
- Finish all projects before deadline dates.
- Got “BEST EMPLOYEE “award in 20XX.
- Promoted to Developer from Trainee after X months.
- Got “LETTER OF Appreciation” from the CEO of XXXX in 19XX.
- Worked with XXXX Pvt. Ltd as an IT Director from May 20XX-Aug 20XX.
- Worked with XXXX consulting as a Manager from April 19XX-April 20XX.
- Started career as an IT trainee in XXXX and worked form Jan 19XX-Mar 19XX.
- MCA from College XXXX, XXXX affiliated by University XXXX (19XX-19XX) with 87%.
- B.Sc. from University XXXXX (19XX-19XX) with 74%.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Active sports player of the college.
- Participated in many cultural activities during college.
- Attained many Seminars in IT industry.
- Delivered many lectures on coding.
- Date of Birth: 25/08/1978
- Languages known: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Address : XXXXXXXX