- Senior management professional specialising in directing initiatives and strategies for excellence in enterprise
- IT infrastructure, operations, program management, service delivery, and information security.
- Over 17+ years of experience in the IT industry in India and abroad, with demonstrated record of capitalising on emerging technology trends to maximise operational and cost efficiency in heterogeneous environments.
- Expertise in establishing reliable business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure, handling data centre architecture, and optimising resource utilisation.
- Adept at building and leading distributed teams and managing global stakeholders and clients.
Director – Operations
FreshCamp Pvt Ltd – April 2017 to Present
- FreshCamp enables Seamless & Effective Corporate Transformation for IT Freshers and focuses on Freshers in evaluating and assisting them for Corporate world.
- Launched a new Business Delivery FreshDATAS -Delivering DMaaS (Data Management as a Service) and Infra Support and Application Support Services
Head – Network and Security Operations Centre
RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS INDIA – New Delhi, Delhi – January 2014 to March 2017
- Established a 24x7x365 Command Centre with support teams in India to monitor critical systems, networks and applications and handle resolution of issues (levels 1, 2 and 3)
- Handled transition of L3 and architecture processes from the UK and USA and provided support for migration of Service Now
- Achieved compliance with SLAs up to 99.5%+ and ticket resolution up to 90%+; reduced number of open tickets and change-related errors in close coordination with stakeholders
- Implemented and strengthened control within the ITIL framework, ensuring alignment of services with business needs, which helped to exceed targets for operational excellence
- Devised and executed strategies for the NOC and SOC models and established the Security Incident response plan
Service Delivery Manager & IT Infrastructure Head
HCL INSURANCE BPO SERVICES – Begun, Rajasthan – July 2010 to January 2014
- Ensured excellence in service delivery and portfolio management, added to the bottom line and improved productivity with IT optimisation measures begun in 2010-11
- Reduced actuals from USD 5.4 million to USD 4.2 million over 1 year and further to USD 3.6 million in 2012-13 and to USD 3.35 million in 2013-14
- Brought down R&M costs and reduced OPEX by more than 17% YoY while achieving KPIs and stringent SLAs up to 99.5+%
- Cut down resource requirements by 48% over 2 years with the shared support model Project Management
- Proposed and managed virtualisation of Wintel infrastructure and implementation of the VDI environment in a phased manner.
IT Infrastructure Service Delivery / Manager / Deputy Manager
HCL AMERICA, INC – July 2007 to July 2010
- Provides consulting and IT services in North America in the areas of CRM, ERP, SCM, IT infrastructure, and business process outsourcing.
- IT Infrastructure Service Delivery / Manager / Deputy Manager – Network, Security and Server
- Provided consultancy services and handled planning, development and delivery of enterprise infrastructure solutions for a distributed and large-scale data centre (heterogeneous environment) for the client, General Dynamics Itronix Corporation of USA, across 3 sites in the country.
- Coordinated with vendors and managed negotiations.
Project Lead / Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer / ASE
HCL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED – 1997 to 2003
- Managed IT infrastructure, enterprise network design and implementation, and information security planning for the division centre in India and data centres in Singapore and Malaysia with a team of system administrators
- Master of Science in Information Technology Bharathidasan University in 2003
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business Administration University of Madras in 1996
- Program Management
- Infrastructure – Windows
- Network and Security