Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To pursue a challenging and growth-oriented career with a company having a global vision, which encourages creativity and offers me an opportunity to learn and develop as a person.
1.) NAV analyst
Franklin Templeton Investment – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – May 2014 to November 2015
- My job was to analysis the data from the internet and server. It was fully based on Mutual Fund. And also transfer of Funds from one source to another. And Even verify the Nav Level on a everyday basis.
2.) Customer Support officer
Hinduja Global Solution – July 2013 to May 2014
- Handling calls and attending to low level customer and high rated customers. Supporting and helping them in the service we provide.
BoardEx India Private Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – December 2010 to July 2013
- Preparation of Research reports.
- Hands on experience in using tools like Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and SEDAR (Canada)
- Networks of directors are mapped out based on time they have spent at the same organization.
- The database is updated on a daily basis.
4.) Process Associate
Exemplarr World Wide Pvt. Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – April 2007 to December 2010
- Data Conversion using XML, SGML, HTML, E-Publishing and Medical-Billing.
- Worked in their Sales group when the projects “Pushpaduma” and “Utsav”, promoted by MARG foundation were launched.
- Worked as a Customer Care Officer for Jai Ho show for the Music Legend Mr. A.R. Rahman conducted by MARG foundation.
Month/ Year of Passing
|Bachelor in Commerce B.Com||
- LINUX (Less than 1 year)
- WINDOWS XP (Less than 1 year)
- Diploma in Office Automation (DOA) – Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Loyola College.
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) – Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Loyola College. Other than DCA and DOA
- Installing any type of software and installing any type of operating system like windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux OS, Ubuntu OS, etc.