Name: John Smith
EMail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 9876548526
I am very practical person with an amiable disposition and strong cultural values. I strongly believe in accuracy and precision in whatever I do. I believe I have good communication skills that would provide transparency and productivity in the organization.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|Master of Business Administration||University of Madras||
|Bachelor of Commerce in Sales and Operations||University of Madras||
|HSC||Annai Velankanni Matriculation Hr.Sec School.||
|SSLC||Annai Velankanni Matriculation Hr.Sec School.||
- Knowledge in Computer MS-Excel,
- MS-Office and well conversant with Internet.
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Languages Known :
GTEK PVT LTD – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – March 2009 to April 2011 Chennai.
Hepatology Division Job Responsibilities:
- Screening and Counseling the patients about Hepatitis B Disease.
- Interacting with doctors and updating the status of patients.
- Coordinating with the lab and arranging for various diagnostic tests for the counseled patients.
- Family screening and counseling regarding the disease and creating awareness.
- Follow up with the patients for their compliance of medication.
- Hospitals/ Institutions Covered: Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Govt Royapettah Hospital, PORT Trust Hospital.
1.) Port Trust Project:
- In Association with our Team, conducted mega screening camp for Hepatitis B in which more than 6000 General Public were screened and 150 Patients were
enrolled into Therapy.
- After the Grand Success of the Camp, specifically Gastro OPD was started and the enrolled patients therapy and compliance was successfully completed.
2.) Stanley Medical College and Hospital:
- Successfully crossed Benchmark Achievement of more than 1 Crore Rupees of Business in a Single Institution during my stint.
- Every Tuesday and Thursdays were declared as Hepatology day in the Institutions and Patients were Counseled and enrolled into Therapy.
- Selling skills and quick adaptation to customers mind set
- Fluency in English, Tamil and Malayalam
- Positive Mental attitude
- Cost Effective Decision Making Capabilities
- Energy and willingness to work on extended hours/shifts