Chennai, Tamil Nadu
email@example.com | 555-5555-55
To work in a progressive organization and help in its development to achieve its aims and objectives to the best of my abilities and also to upgrade and grown up my own skills with those available in the organization.
Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Mphasis limited – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2010 to Present
Project 1: Airline
- Responsible for changes and Incidents for Dedicated and shared systems
- Creating changes and Incidents in both tools (SM9 to SNOW and vice versa)
- Updating/rescheduling changes and Incidents
- Closing changes and incidents, whenever Source record is closed.
- Responsible for all changes with approvals (syncing approvals)
- Engaging site support teams, whenever required
- Pursuing required approvals for changes
Project 2: Oil and Gas
- Plan, manage and stabilize wintel patching releases.
- Collaborate with technical / production architects and web developers for weekly / quarterly and emergency releases
- Manage team activity, planning next work in pipeline while stabilizing previous releases.
- Manage, monitor and report on technology team confidence
- Prepare reports showing statistics of Quarterly / Emergency patch releases
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessments
Project 3: Internal
- 3500+ Production Servers to be monitored for Availability & Performance.
- Involved to wrap up the team of 10 members within a very short period.
- Collecting the current configuration of the server to be migrated from legacy tools to HP tools.
- Checking compatibility of Servers OS requirement using SUMA tools
- Operations Agents installation and Agent activation.
- Performance Agents and DSI installation.
- Verification of processes/services and troubleshooting.
- Effective Communication Plan
- Servers under standard HP monitoring tools.
TESCO HSC – Bengaluru, Karnataka – 2007 to 2010
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and Monitoring Infra and application Servers.
- Attending Trouble tickets and service requests assigned to our group and complete it within accepted SLA.
- Coordinate with different Level 3 teams to resolve tickets trapped by CA unicenter NSM, DSM and Autosys monitoring tools.
- Understand customer requirement and report to management in case of any change required in existing system.
- Responsible for generating End of the day reports to stake holders based on their request on daily and weekly basis
- Participate in weekly conference call with client to discuss on escalations and improve the process.
- Provide Knowledge Transfer to newly joined Team members.
Senior Technical Support
SCOPE International – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2006 to 2007
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Upgrade Desktop to Windows XP (Standard Build)
- Migrating users from Windows NT Server to Windows 2003 Active Directory server using Quest Migration tool
- Managing and Monitoring Exchange 2003 Servers spread across the Globe
- Planning and configuring Backup jobs for exchange servers.
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows XP Standard Build In Microsoft Virtual PC 2004 SP1 & 2007
- Providing Technical Support Solutions for Application
- Migrating Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook 2003 and Migrate Lotus Notes archive to Microsoft Outlook 2003 archive using Quest Software (Notes Migrator for Exchange)
- Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Banking, Development and testing Software’s
Technical Support Engineer
SCOPE International – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2004 to 2006
- Administering Windows NT 4.0 server & workstation, Windows 2000
- Server & workstation, Novell Netware Platforms & Backup Engines like Arc serve and VERITAS NetBackup
- Playing a responsible role in troubleshooting problems logged by the client users in day-to-day operations of the
- Bank and providing complete Technical Support for the Client Company.
- Monitoring all Mail servers and File & Print servers.
- Involved in day-to-day call handling through a RDBMS package called REMEDY in Service Level Agreements.
- Using Arc serve and VERITAS NetBackup as a backup Software’s for scheduling Backup & Restoration on NT, Windows, and Novell, UNIX, and Sun servers.
- Coordinating with operations team at Singapore for Uploading and printing reports of inward and outward clearing files.
- Responsible for processing credit cards inward payments in C400 system for the countries Lebanon, Qatar, Oman and Jordan.
- Diploma in Electronics and communication in engineering Alagappa university – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Incident Management(Less than 1 year)
- Operations (9 years)
- Operations manager(Less than 1 year)
- Having experience in Release
- Change & Incident Management
- GNOC Support, Backup and Recovery, HP Operations manager.
- A highly resourceful, flexible, innovative, and enthusiastic able to motivate and lead the Team effectively.