Contact No: 2025********
E-mail Id: allenXXXXXX@gmail.com
- Over X years of established professional credentials of successfully managing HR Department, Pre & Post Recruitment process, Employee induction, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Statutory Compliances, Manpower Planning, Grievance Handling, IR etc.
- Developed improved strategies for business process development in close coordination with managers at top echelon of organization.
- Experience of developing employee handbooks in mutual interest of employer and employees.
- Expertise in HR Audits, Competency Mapping, HRM and complete Organizational Development.
- Highly diverse experience in HRD, OD, HRM, CAPACITY BUILDING, PMS BEHAVIOURAL TRAININGS.
- Experience of Administration department.
- Initiate positive changes in companies Learning Development Strategy.
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Xp.
- Applications: Ms–Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Possess effective communication skills, interpersonal skills, people management skills and a strong personality; this supports managing people of different levels and background efficiently.
- Strong analytical, problem solving mind, good strategic planner, can solve critical business situations in a proactive manner.
- Highly positive attitude, adaptable to demanding situations.
- Strong intuitive power, clear vision and farsighted with capabilities to provide solutions to needs arising out of specific / unique requirements.
- Keep updated constantly with trends and practices in an area of specialization.
- Quick Learner.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Providing an enabling workplace by effective and timely resolution of employee grievances and ensuring compliance to policies and code of conduct by the employees.
- Visiting branches across the region to interact with employees across levels to understand their concerns and ensuring consistent implementation of HR policies and programmers.
- Conducting employee communication sessions for employees across various profiles.
- Responsible for facilitating discussions of employees in various talent panels for identifying and coding of HIPOTS in the region.
- Upholding HRIS accuracy for every employee in the region.
- Responsible for managing employee transfers / relocation to ensure optimum manpower utilization.
- Responsible for recruitment of various critical positions in Retail Branch Banking using OPQ.
- Responsible for smooth on board of all employees in North Zone.
- Driving the XXXX PO Program by managing end to end recruitment across cities.
- Responsible for conducting campus recruitment processes in top B- Schools as a panelist.
- Performance Management System.
- Successfully revised & implemented company policy on HR related issues.
- Have implemented performance management system, for continuous performance evaluation, implemented gap analysis through such evaluations and arranged for skills enhancement through trainings and workshops for improvement of overall productivity.
- Managed the admin activities independently as per the expectation of the company.
- Develop an absolute transparent culture among the employees and HR.
- Started the exit interview system for the first time.
- Reduced the number of grievances effectively.
- Controlled Attrition.
- Prepared Training Calendar.
- Managing 2 Manufacturing Units of Company.
- Helpdesk for workers.
- Identified KRA and KPI OF staff at all levels.
- Instrumental in Employees Engagement Policy.
- Perfect implementation of IR activities.
- Hundred percent implementation of statutory compliances.
- Company – XXXX Bank Ltd. from May 20XX – Present
Designation – HR Manager
- Company – XXXX from June 20XX – April 20XX
Designation – Trainee (New Accounts Department)
- B.A. from University 1 in 20XX
- M.B.A (Marketing & HRD) from University 1 20XX
Academic Project Undertaken
XXXX Pvt. Ltd. (Summer Internship) from April 20XX–June 20XX (2 months)
- Title: Benchmarking the Recruitment Practices
- Studied and analyzed the present Recruitment Practice in Viacom18 and identified the gaps.
- Benchmarked the Recruitment Practice of Viacom18 against those of 16 companies across various industries such as FMCG, IT etc. in India
- Recommended changes in the Referral Programmed to make it more suitable and measurable.
- Interacted with various vendors and designed and established a new system of Pre-employment Referral checks
- Suggested future CSR initiatives, tie-ups with various NGOs, helped in implementing new CSR initiatives and using this to promote Viacom18 as a good employer brand.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Gold in Football at XXXX All India School Competition Sprint (20XX).
- First prize at XXXX (20XX).
- Member of ABC Football Team (2008-10).
- Volunteer-International Poverty Centre, UNDP on their online project “XXXX”.
- Date of Birth: 6/05/1990
- Languages Known: English, Spanish & Italian
- Address: XXXXXX