E-mail: [email protected]
Cell No.: 020XXXXXXXXXXX
- Having 4.4 years of experience in it industry in developing applications using java/j2ee technologies
- Good implementation knowledge in spring framework and hibernate
- Design rich internet applications using google web toolkit (GWT)
- Good exposure to agile methodologies development
- Exposure to cloud apaas and google app engine (GAE)
- Basic knowledge in sql
- Capable to automate the process of testing of application using python script and PySys framework
- Did performance testing by writing my own java clients which simulates virtual environment for performance testing and localization testing.
- Programming languages : core java and sql
- Frameworks : spring, Hibernate
- Servers : tomcat, WebLogic
- Tool kit : gwt and gwt-Ext
- Tools : svn and vss
- Working as software Eng-ii for XXXX Ltd. from 20** till date
- Worked for XXXX pvt. ltd from 20** to 20** as analyst in Java development.
- Worked for XXX technologies from march 19** to 20** as software Engineer.
- Sun certified programmer for the java 2 platform, standard edition (j2se)
- BE Computer Sciences from XX university with 78%.
- HSC Board of intermediate with 80%.
- SSC from XX school with 83% .
Client: progress software corporation
Period: 8 months
Environment: core java, python, monitor script and events
- Progress CAT is the capital markets leading platform for building high frequency trading applications.
- The CAT platform offers flexible and powerful complex event processing (CEP) capabilities and broad market connectivity.
Roles and contribution:
- Developing new features and enhancements.
Installing and starting various application servers from the PySys CAT framework using python script
Made WebLogic server as a generic configuration which can be installed and run on any platform from PySys CAT framework.
- This generic configuration makes WebLogic as a jms provider for CAT
performing code review activities
- Unit testing framework
- Did a performance testing of rpm by writing java clients which simulates environments for performance testing
- Automate the process of testing product by writing python tests using PySys framework
Project Name: dti
Client : XXX
Period :7 months
Organization: XXX ltd.
Environment: java, JSP, spring, log4j, Ant , Oracle, Eclipse, Tomcat and Windows
- delphi dti (Demand Test Interface) is a web based user interface to delphi fault isolation system.
- This tool interfaces the testing of almost all the circuits provisioned by verizon.
- This tool can visually display the circuit design and help in interactively test the circuit.
- This is used by field technicians, to quickly verify the circuit status as they work on them.
Roles and Contribution :
- Analysis and fixing of bugs
- Unit testing application
- Performing code review activities
- Permanent Address: XXXX
- Date of Birth: 27/07/1988
- Languages known: Spanish, English, French