E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
To secure a challenging assignment in Marketing, Brand Management and Planning, significantly contribute to the growth of the organization by adding value, and thus create a place for myself.
Organization Name: XXXXXX College
Designation: Managing director (Marketing and planning)
Job Summary :
- Drive and manage marketing programs to create brand awareness.
- Conceptualize and execute various Brand building initiatives of the Group.
- Handle the overall Digital marketing & Website management.
- Actively involved in the Strategic Planning of the organization.
- Lead the planning several unique programs, resulting in Admissions.
- Plan several extra-curricular events and activities held in the Campus.
- Develop presentations, collateral material, sales tools to support sales activities.
- Responsible for Public Relations & Media Management of the Group Institutes.
- Initiated several innovative online based Business Development programs that led to Admissions at lower costs.
- Introduced the Online Feedback Mechanism that led to identification of problems.
- Won the “Young Leader of the year” award at the Annual Function.
Company Name: XXXXX
Designation: Department manager at XXXX retail store
- Managing a front end team, ensuring appropriate visual merchandise & meeting targets.
- To plan product ranges (along with buyers), prepare sales and stock plans.
- Conduct periodic inventory checks, thereby controlling shrinkage levels.
- Analyze trends and plan according to the changing customer taste.
- Regular motivation and healthy internal competition, resulting in highest enrollments.
- Master of business administration from XXXX University with Marketing specialization.
- Commerce graduate in year XXXX from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Quick decision maker.
- Team handling skills.
- Hard working and disciplined.
- Quick learner.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated In “Advertisement Making Competition” With The Team Of 6 People, And Represented At State Level.
- Awarded As The “Best Student” Of The Year During Post Graduation.
- Playing football.
- Listening Music.
- Date of Birth: 22/03/1991
- Languages known: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX.