Contact No: +1-2025XXXXXXXX
To associate with vibrant organization which allows me to put my competencies to the best use and add value to the organization contributing to growth as an individual.
- Communication Skills
- Love to learn new things & detail conscious
- MBA in HR & Marketing with xx%
- B.Com from B university with xx%
- HSC with C Board with xx%
- Computer Skills MS Office & Internet
- Professional Training: As Management Trainee at ABC consultancy
- Course: Advance Diploma in H R Management
I was given exposure to the following areas:
Searching the database/web/jobsites to source out the required resumes/CV, Speaking/Emailing to the screened/short-listed resumes and checking their availability and interests, Exposure of Handling three verticals IT, ITES & Non IT recruitment, Training the candidates on interview pattern and interview tips for all the rounds of interview, Making Cold calls & Head-hunting.
Taking Care of Joining formalities of the Employees, Co-ordination with the new jonnies of the internal employee, Issuing the Offer Letter and explain the salary details, Employee Relationship, PMS System of the Employee & Processing Employee PF, ESI, Mediclaim & Other Employment Registration forms.
Taking Care of Complete Staff Data Base, Payroll processing with regard to labor laws, Monitoring PF, ESI, PT Calculations, Remittances, Fillings, etc. Monitoring Relieving Procedures and Settlements & General administration-related work and Employee Co-ordination & Marinating the Contract Employee details.
KPI consultancy from 20** till date as HR executive :
- Training & Development program for Marketing Department for ADOR on “Evolving Marketing & Sales Plan”.
- Talent Management Project for A Welding Ltd.
- Searching the relevant profiles form job portals, taking the preliminary interview, and coordinating their interviews with the concerned companies.(Well versed with job portals).
- Preparing KRA sheet & KRA review sheet for client companies.
- Preparing job description of various positions.
- Designing an organization structure for ECC division of client companies with guidance from senior.
- Data collection for flexi time policy.
- Other Admin Activities like printing & stationary, handling office expenses, co-coordinating with client companies, business development activities, etc.
PROJECTS (ACADEMIC PROJECTS):
- A Study of Moonlighting of employees
- Compensation plan in Manufacturing industries in Maharashtra
- Studying the retention plan of ABC company
Organization: ABC Pvt. Ltd.
Period: 60 Days
Department: Human Resources
Project Title: Recruitment, Selection, Induction and retention
- Scheduling and conducting Preliminary interviews for labors and lower level management
- Handling of attendance records for wage payment
- HRIS data collection and data feeding
- Preparing monthly HR reports
- Explaining salary fitment to laborers
- Other admin activities
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- 1st prize in State level Biz plan competition
- 2nd prize in State level CROSS DEBATE
- Date of Birth: 10/05/1990
- Languages Known: English, Spanish, German and Chinese