Address | Email-Id | Telephone
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
Global Automotive Technologies – September 2014 To September 2015
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to design and draft all projects as per customer requirements in 3D and 2D
- Having experience in part modeling, surface modeling, sheet metal components design and plastic components design
- Perform 2D detail drafting
- Modeling fasteners and bolts
- Able to study customer drawing and dimensions and having problem solving technique
- Perform fillet calculation and design calculation
- Deep knowledge of general machining techniques and various machining process
- Perform association between CATIA V5 3D modeling and its related 2D drafting
1.) Fabrication of Pneumatic Machine vice
It had designed to hold the workpiece in rigidly by using pneumatic pressure instead of mechanical work and also uses of pneumatic system it was reducing human work
2.) Power generation from exhaust gas by TEG using heat recovery system
It had designed to recover heat from exhaust gas of engine using thermo electric generator and also designed to generate electricity from exhaust gas using by ‘see beck effect’.
- To work as Design Engineer with advanced thinking knowledge and design technique,To work with effective team coordination and increase the production rate as Production engineer, To provide high and best quality product with innovative knowledge as Quality Engineer
- CATIA V5
- Solid works
- UNIGRAPHICS (basic level)
- AutoCADD 2D & 3D
- ANSYS (basic level)
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.