Committed, versatile and highly organized professional technician with extensive experience in Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Ship Yard and in depth expertise in all aspects of Installations, operations, troubleshooting and maintenance of various rotating equipment Viz. Predictive, Preventive & Corrective maintenance.
Oil & Natural Gas corporation – June 2013 to Present
- India in their onshore facilities having Crude collection
- Power generation and well heads
Preventive & Corrective Maintenance:
- Responsible for Corrective as well as Predictive / Preventative maintenance of various equipment like Gas
Turbine, gas compressors, engine driven generators
- Caterpillar gas engines / Diesel engines, Cummins diesel engines, Sump pumps, Fire water pumps, Chemical injection pumps
- Gardner Denver screw compressors /Ingersoll Rand Instrument Air compressors, 3 phase Separators, pig launchers and receivers, Air Winches
- Shale Shakers, Mud Pumps, Heat exchanger/ coolers etc
ONGC / PETROTECH – 2012 to 2013
- Responsible for the maintenance of rotating and static equipment such as Air compressors, various types of pumps such as Plunger pumps, metering pumps, sliding vanes pumps, diaphragm pumps, Texstream pumps and screw pumps.
- My duties involved trouble shooting, overhaul and maintenance of all process plant rotating equipment such as Generators, Pumps, Compressors, and static equipment such as vessels, exchanger, coolers, Valves etc.
- General Equipment: Ebara, Ingersoll Dresser, KSB, Goulds, Sundyne, Nikkisso, Lawrence, Sulzer
- Proven competence in the installation, trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of Rotating and Static equipment.
- Skilled at building strong team environments, fostering open communications, prompting concepts of integrity, quality and teamwork.
- Excellent command over English, Good communication and interpersonal skills. Possess good computer skills.
- Having good working knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Can easily interpret various P&ID, plant drawings, machine drawings, equipment layout drawings and schematic drawings.
- Very well conversant with the PTW (permit to work) system and LOTO (lock out – tag out – Try) safety procedures followed in Oil and gas industry, Petrochemicals and Refineries.
- Undergone extensive orientation & training programs in H2S, SCBA, Fire Fighting, First- Aid etc.
- As a member of Process Safety Management team, involved in preparation of Standard Maintenance
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|BE in Mechanical Engineering||Anna university – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2011||80%|
|HSC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||1997||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- Microsoft Excel
- myob (1 year)