Professor, Department of Microbiology
Contact No : 1234567891,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Present Address : Chennai.
I am very practical person with an amiable disposition and strong cultural values. Strongly believe in accuracy and precision in whatever I do. I believe I have good communication skills that would provide transparency and productivity in the organization.
- PG in Microbiology PGP College of Arts &Science Since June 2017 to Present
- Medicine and Health Sciences Ambo University Since October 2013 to January 2015
- Microbiology SRM Arts &Science College – Chennai, Tamil Nadu Since August 1999 to October 2013
- Ph.D. in Microbiology Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences – Chennai, Tamil Nadu 2013
- Nanotechnology, Life Science Faculty of Nanotechnology – Bellary, Karnataka 2013
- M.Phil. in Biotechnology Faculty of Science, Alagappa University – Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu 2008
- Microbiology Hindustan College of Arts & Science – Chennai, Tamil Nadu August 1999
- Industrial Experience Jaya College of Arts & Science – Chennai, Tamil Nadu July 1997
- M.Sc. in Microbiology Faculty of Science, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University – Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu 1993
- B.Sc. in Zoology Faculty of Science, Madurai Kamaraj University – Madurai, Tamil Nadu 1990
EDITORIAL TEAM MEMBER:
International Association of Medical and Pharmaceutical Virologist – 2012 to 2012
- Awarded MAMPV (2012) by International Association of Medical and Pharmaceutical Virologist.
- Chaired many sessions in conferences/seminar oral /poster presentations
- Knowledge in Computer MS-Excel, MS-Windows
- MS-Office and well conversant with Internet.
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Languages Known :
- Ms-Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Done a Short-Term (One Month) Course On Genome Analysis
- EXCEL (Less than 1 year)
- WORD (Less than 1 year)