A qualified mechanical engineer with professional expertise in production planning, manufacturing operations, process improvement, quality control, resource balancing, maintenance, manpower management and cost reduction to achieve desired production and productivity targets.
1) Manager – Manufacturing
Baliga Lighting Equipments Pvt Limited – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – December 2016 to Present
- Work shop capacity, load calculations balancing concept introduced and based on the outcome components allotment to out sourcing process made easy and in practice.
- Setting time reduction attained by 33% from 22 setting time studies.
- Projects initiated and in practice are such as Elimination of re tapping at assembly, Elimination of grinding operation before washing process, Introduction of customized vertical indexing table at radial drilling machine.
- Introduction of tapping attachment at bench drilling machines and introduction of re grinding concept on used inserts.
2) Unit Head / Head Industrial Engineering
Veljan Denison Limited – Hyderabad, Telangana – October 2011 to December 2016
- Acknowledged for bringing a raise in productivity by 25%.
- Appreciated for bringing down Job rejections and reworks brought from 8 % to 4 %.
- Achieved a Cost savings of Rs. 6.00 Lakhs per year.
- Made 2000 machine hour’s savings per year from top high 40 time & motion studies.
- Brought a remarkable raise in Pumps and Motors assembly yield that is by 25 %.
3) Deputy General Manager
Lokesh Machines Limited – Hyderabad, Telangana – November 2010 to October 2011
- Achieved assembly yield raise to another 6 CNC machines per month.
- Appreciated for bringing down delay dispatch from 6 months to 3 months
4) Senior Engineer
Lakshmi Machine Works Limited – September 1991 to September 2009
- Productivity raised by 20 % at Speed Frame Assembly.
- Assembly yield raised by 30 % at LECS sister concern.
Production Operations Management:
- Driving entire manufacturing operations with final accountability to achieve desired production and productivity targets.
- Formulating production plan, arranging needed inputs and judiciously deploying manpower, machines and material resources to maximize operational efficiency.
- Defining norms of consumption, introducing process improvements, and minimizing process wastage to maintain overall competitiveness.
- Implementing quality systems and procedures to ensure strict conformance with laid down quality norms.
- Efficiently implement Capital Projects involving Modernization and Technological Up gradation of units.
- Providing breakdown/ troubleshooting solutions for machines to put them back in operation within minimum time lapse.
- Initiating Time and motion studies & made Capacity calculations and ability to increase the plant capacity
- I have excellent proficiency in Productivity enhancement
- Production process improvement, Industrial engineering techniques application, Resource utilization
- Lean manufacturing concepts implementation and thus seeking suitable senior professional position with higher responsibilities in any Heavy machinery manufacturing.
- Industrial Engineering
- Production manufacturing
- Operations Management (10+ Years)