E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
A Challenging Career in a reputed organization which will help to develop my abilities and skills in the field of NETWORKS.
- Master of Engineering in Hardware and Networking (M.E.) from XXXX University.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (B.E.) from XXX University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Routers (Cisco GSR, 7500, 7000, 5300, 4000, 3000, 2600, 2500, Terminal Servers: 2511, 2509).
- Extreme Networks Switches (Black Diamonds and Summit 24).
- Cisco Switches (6500, 5000, 3500, 2900).
- Cisco Pix Firewalls (525, 520, 515, 506), VPN Concentrator 3000 series, Cisco IOS Firewall feature set (IOS 12.X).
- NetScreen Firewalls (NS-5XP, NS-5GT, NS-500).
- OC-12, OC-3, DS3, T-1, Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet) FDDI, Token Ring.
- Routing Protocol (BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP, IS-IS, NLSP), Routed Protocol (TCP/IP, IPX/SPX).
- Implemented QoS using FIFO, Weighted Fair Queuing, Priority Queuing, Custom Queuing, RSVP, RED, CAR.
- Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management.
- Implemented HP Open view Server for network management.
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists and Route Maps.
- Implemented HSRP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, MRTG.
- Punch Blocks, Tone Tracers, Repeaters, T-BERD, Modems, Professional Modular Plug Crimper.
- Unix/Sun Solaris 8.0, Novell 4.X, Win 95/98, Win-NT 4.0, Win 2000 Prof., Win 2000 Server, MS Office, Lotus Notes, AutoCAD, PsPice, Tango.
- Numerical Algorithms for parallel computers using C or C++ programming.
- Study on Issues and mitigations of the ARP protocol.
- Worked as a Network Engineer in XXX Corporation from May 2007 to Jun 2009.
- Worked as a Sr. Network Engineer in XXX Corporation from Sep 2009 to till date.
- Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet / intranet, and voice networks.
- Analyzing & developing key components using methodology prescribed techniques.
- Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers.
- Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet.
- Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems.
- Maintaining pre-packaged software applications on the LAN.
- Upgrading and repairing faults on CIS systems, networks & peripheral equipment.
- Cisco & HP switch configuration in particular VLAN configuration/troubleshooting.
- Working with multiple technical platforms, i.e. mainframe, two-tiered client-servers and three-tiered client-servers.
Awards And Achievements
- 1st prize in Project presentation for the topic ‘Attacking a WLAN network with minimal and no security’ at the XXX University.
- Championship in Lawn Tennis in XXX University as also at school and college level.
- Participation in other sports events at the annual meet at XXX University.
- Internet Surfing.
- Learning about new network appliances.
- Computer games.
- Playing lawn tennis.
- Technical skills.
- Date of Birth: 24/06/1992
- Languages known: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Address: XXXXXX.