Name : Gracie
E-mail Id: gracieXXXXXX@rediffmail.com
Contact No: 0115********
1. Project Management / Service Delivery Operations
- Planning project activities viz. scoping, estimation, tracking, change management, delivery management and post implementation support.
- Implementing project plans within preset budgets and deadlines.
2. Data Centre and NOC
- Experience in establishment of Data Centre and Creation of NOC, have managed high end data center for very high end setup.
3. Vendor Management :
- Process knowledge of handling vendors and operating as vendor for very high end Commercial projects.
- Knowledge of Request for Proposal (RFP) document creation, Tender Process and rate negotiation.
4. Domain Expertise
- Have IT Infrastructure management for domain like Communication, ISP, FMCG, BFSI, Software and Manufacturing Industry.
5. Application Development
- Complete knowledge of Application development life cycle for internal and external customers.
- Application development knowledge for Multiple Domains
6.Transition and Transformation
- Experience of project transition of projects, preparing project related documents and implementation of committed parameters
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Oracle DBA training at IIHT and Training in Basic Red Hat Linux 7.3
- Novell 5.0 basic administration and Server maintenance and Completed A+ CompTIA
- Certification for Computer Fundamentals Win 95/98(Free from BrainBench.com)
- RFID Technology Basics Free Course from the Global Hub for RFID Training and Certification
Company: XXXXXX PVT . Ltd.
Designation: IT Manager Operations
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of around 150+ resources at the site and operations for project
- Handling setup of more than 1500 server, 15000 users and 1000 network devices.
- Managing infrastructure roll out projects and other standardization projects.
- Leading and Managing technical towers projects and operations
- Ensuring all the agreed SLA are delivered and no deviation recorded
- Interaction with client CXO level for different projects and operations update.
- Managing quality through frequent audit reports at the site
- Creating processes and documentation for quality service desk setup
- Ensuring Service Desk Team documents and performs all the agreed ITIL processes.
- Identifying resources and arranging trainings for them
- Appreciation Certificate for services by XXXX
- Awarded Best Employee of the quarter by XXX
- Masters of Business Administration (IT), XX University.
- Bachelor of Commerce, XX University, in XXXX.
- Diploma in Cyber Law from XX School of Cyber Law, in XXXX.
- Date of Birth:13/09/1990
- Language: Spanish , English , Polish.
- Address: XXXX