E-mail Id: savannahXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025********
I want to utilize my skills and potential to achieve the challenging position in the Software Industry and fulfilling organizational goals.
- BE computer engineering from XX university with A grades.
- HSC from XX university with B%.
- SSC from XX school with C%.
- Currently working as a Sr. PHP Web Developer in XXX pvt. Ltd. from 20** till present.
- Worked as a web developer in XXX Technologies from 20** to 20**.
- PHP Framework CakePHP, Codeigniter
- PHP ecommerce- Opencart, PrestaShop, Ecommerce
- PHP-CMS WordPress, Joomla
- Payment Gateways: K-net, Authorize.net, PayPal Checkout, Google Checkout
- WEB Server: LAMP, WAMP, MAMP, EasyPHP, VertrigoServ
- Operating Systems: Windows Enterprise, Linux, MacBook Pro
- Tools / Software: Notepad++, Dreamweaver, MySQL Navicat
- Web services: WSDL, SOAP
- FaB development: Open Graph, Like Button, FaB Share, Graph API, Like Box, Like Button, Comments, Activity Feed, Live Stream, Facebook for Websites
- Web Hosting : IIS, Apache, CGI, Domain, DNS, E-mail, FTP, SSL, SSH, logs
- Hands on experience in Coding, Testing, Implementation/Maintenance Support in PHP and MySQL.
- Hand experience in E-commerce open sources (Opencart, PrestaShop, ecommerce).
- Hands on experience in using CakePHP/Codeigniter Framework to develop a web application.
- Quick learner and eager to learn new technologies.
- OOPS PHP development.
- Integration Ability: Strong in understanding and integrating third party web services.
- Platforms: Linux, Windows Server, Mac.
- Webserver installation & configuration: Apache, Microsoft IIS.
- Design for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Role & Contribution
- Development of reusable code.
- Development and implementation of Core functionality and support tools.
- Understand the business and functional requirements.
- Handled the CMS (Front End programming).
- Iterative testing and code reviews through development of the application.
- Developed the system Unit.
- Integration Testing & debugging.
Academic Achievements & Extra Curricular Activities
- Participation in various software competitions.
- Member of PCE.
- Successfully Manage Events in College.
- Date of Birth: 10/10/1989
- Hobbies: Technical Blog reading, Cooking, Sports, Traveling
- Languages known: English, Spanish