E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact No: 2025********
- 1.10 years of experience in development, integration, testing and implementation of Mobile Software.
- Working on User Interface implementation for Mobile Application.
- Working on Android operating system.
- Good knowledge on the framework and Android based application for tablet and mobile handset.
- Debugging and profiling of an Android application.
- Working on feature development and bug fixes on Android Platform.
- Overall experience of 1.10 years
- Working as Project Engineer at XXXXX Technologies [January 2010 – present]
- Programming Languages: C, Core Java
- Operating Systems: Linux , Windows 98/XP
- Tools & Packages: AIDL, MAT, CVS, Clear Case, Trace view, DDMS
- Working as Integration Engineer for XXXXX’s tablet, based on Android version 3.2 (Honeycomb) from XXXXX New York location
Client: XXXXXXXX USA Corporation
Team size: 7
Operating Systems: Linux / Windows XP / Android 3.2
- Accountable for integrating android application for XXX’s tablet platform.
2. User Interface design and application development of XXXXX’s Wireless Display for tablet at Intel New York.
Client: XXXXXX USA Corporation
Duration: 7 Months
Team size: 4
Operating Systems: Windows XP / Linux / Android 3.0
Language & tools: used Java, Layout opt, Monkey tool
- Active member in development of the application.
- Worked on UI implementation of the application.
- Customized default android settings application.
- Implemented RPC using AIDL tool.
3. Mobile handset development which included platform and application layer feature
implementation, customization and porting activity.
Client: XXXXXX Mobiles
Duration: 9 months
Team size: 40 (across multiple geographic location)
Operating Systems: Android OS 2.2/2.3
Language & tools used: Java, MAT tool, CVS, DDMS
- Active member in implementing application feature.
- Module owner for skin change feature.
- This was change of default android settings and widgets look and feel.
- Implemented proximity sensor customization according to client’s requirement.
- Active involvement in Bug fixing and porting activity.
- B.Tech. from and XXXXXXXXXXX University 2005 – 2009 7.83/10.0, (CSE)
- XII XXXXX XXXXXX Sr. Secondary C.B.S.E 2003 – 2005 64%
- X XXXXXXXX XXXXXX High School I.C.S.E 2003 60.5%
- Date of Birth: 26/06/1991
- Languages Known: German, English & Spanish
- Address: XXXXXX