Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To work in a progressive organization and help in its development to achieve its aims and objectives to the best of my abilities and also to upgrade and grown up my own skills with those available in the organization.
Year of Passing
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Madras University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||1997||80%|
|HSC||Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||1993||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- Accounting (Less than 1 year)
- BOM (Less than 1 year)
- Exceed (5 years)
- Marketing (7 years)
- Training (5 years)
1.) Customer Relations officer
Premier Synthetics ltd – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – June 2005 to August 2009
Deals in the sales of Equipment’s which are using in the power industry by the Electronics industry
- Managing the On-Rolls Team that surveyed the Electrical & Electronics Industry.
- Mapping the Medical and Engineering Colleges for demand of Equipments.
- Providing the equipment and the specialties like sophisticated Lab Equipment, Chemicals, Glassware
- Diagnostics, Pharmaceuticals, Engineering Lab Equipments and Electronic Educational Kits.
2.) Sales Manager
Garnet Polymers Ltd – Bengaluru, Karnataka – January 2000 to August 2005
The Garnet Company is a beverage manufacturer and marketer of non-alcoholic concentrate beverage, mineral water and syrups globally. Successfully completed the Project on Distribution channel and sales promotion activities of Cold drinks and beverages in Bangalore
- Managed team of 10 people and created new Distributors
- Developing monthly sales plans and strategies to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Expand the business, identifying new distributors, dealers and retailers.
- Giving feedback to the company about the market response.
- Develop strategic business plans. Providing ongoing team training, development and mentoring.
- Monitoring stockiest and payments collections.
3.) Marketing Executive
Shripet Industries ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – January 1997 to May 2000
The Shripet Industries Company is Pet Bottles manufacturer and marketer of beverage, mineral water and syrups globally & consumer items.
- Work Exerperience in Sales
- Handle Presentations, Product demos and interaction with all key people and convince them implicitly, closing the case keeping all the major aspects in front and increased sales growth.
- Sales, Marketing & Business Development
- Developing new clients and negotiating with them for securing profitable business
- Forecasting sales targets and executing them in a given time frame thus enhancing client.
Client Relationship Management:
- Managing customer centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
- Identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
To set the Business Operations & manage resources and achieve the goal as a Leader