Chennai, Tamil Nadu
To emerge as the Best performer in the field of Admin Manager and Back office. My inter personnel skill is one of my strengths. I enjoy meeting and interacting with people. I am Creative and having Excellent Problem solving skills, Committed to the assignment, Optimistic, Hardworking and have good team leadership qualities
1. Portfolio Manager & Agile Transformation Lead
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – January 2015 to July 2016
- Steered continuous modernization and innovation of IT systems by implementing latest technologies and solutions namely automation, digitization, cloud services which led to seamlessly venturing into new Markets for the Customer.
- Won 3 large projects namely Digital Product Documentation & Outputs, Master Data Management, new testing infrastructure with a budget of $ 20 millions, resulting in annual savings of $ 2 millions in IT maintenance & operating costs.
- Delineated ideas and plans for Strategic initiatives which evolved into 3 large programs on with a budget to the tune of $ 20 millions.
2. Offshore Delivery Manager
AXA PPP healthcare – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – November 2013 to December 2014
- Framed an efficient model to shortlist and prioritize all required programs/projects to meet Organization’s strategic demands and with a perspective to do better investments for a good ROI.
- Initiated Open door policy in the Group to encourage open communication, transparency, easy & direct access for discussions.
- Administered end-to-end delivery of the portfolio which comprised of 90 applications in maintenance phase and other development, migration and transformation programs.
3. IT Program Manager
AXA Equitable Life Insurance – June 2010 to October 2013
- Liaised with IT Senior Information Officers, Solution Delivery Directors, Sponsors and the CTO.
- Responsiveness of the Operations Center by alleviating the processing times by 4 minutes per request.
- Rebuilt existing systems, eliminated obsolete technology, added new functionalities, enhanced user interface & navigability with One stop shop – the Portal; Reduced IT maintenance costs, augmented responsiveness of Business Operations team, simplified Customer Communication and overall accomplished all IT & Business goals.
- Eliminated obsolete/unsupported technologies that led to reduction of $ 3 millions on annual operational costs.
- Established Continuous Integration and Automated testing practices and it resulted in stable, secure, best quality, faster delivery.
Course (Stream)/ Examination
Year of Passing
|B.E. in CSE||Anna university – Chennai, Tamil Nadu||2013||80%|
|HSC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||2009||84%|
|SSLC||Vetri Vikkaas Higher Secondary School||
- WEBSPHERE (5 years)
- MIDDLEWARE (2 years)
- SECURITY (2 years)
- DSDM (3 years)
- KANBAN (2 years)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic and Tactical Leadership, Transformational Leadership
- Organizational Planning, Stakeholder Management
- Thought Leadership, Global Delivery Management
- Leading Innovations, Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- RFI/RFP preparation, Response Assessment
- Empathetic Leadership, People Development
- Conflict Management, Customer-centric
- Agile Transformation
- Coaching and guiding the team on Agile practices and principles
- Managing delivery of portfolio, programs & projects on Agile and Traditional methodologies
- Development, implementation & monitoring of IT Strategic plans/Road maps
- Continual coordination with teams and stakeholders for faster feedback loops
- Scope, Schedule, Risk, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communication and Stakeholder management
- Overseeing PMO activities in budgeting, billing and other operational parameters
- Portfolio/Program/Project forecasting, budgeting and resourcing
- Liaising with Business & IT Senior Leaders and other internal/external stakeholders