[email protected] | 123-4567-890
- To apply my medical knowledge and skills to full use in the place of my work
- To improve myself and the organization through constant learning and smart work
- MBA in Management & Operations Management National Institute of Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Cosmetology & Aesthetic Medicine Anna University
- Diploma in Yoga Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery in Sri Jayendra Saraswati Ayurvedic Medical College
1. Online marketing
Tech Technologies Pvt. Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – November 2015 to December 2016
Core services include development of digital assets for any concept. Healthcare division has been recently initiated to cater to the digital needs of the healthcare fraternity which includes but not limited to:
- Content writing and content development
- e-Book development in all formats
- Customized app development for medical diagnostic purposes, marketing purposes and for any other needs
- E-learning platform providers
- Online marketing services
- 3D/2D animation and augmented reality development
- Wearable digital devices development
- Develop content for academic and marketing purposes
- Making corporate presentations for various purposes
- Assist in product development and business development technically
- Content writing includes blog writing, article writing, white paper writing
- Write content as may be relevant for the healthcare projects
- Acquired knowledge on IT services that have great potential technically and also from the marketability aspect.
- Understood the content market and various nuances involved in content development on HTML5 animations, virtual reality development and augmented reality development
- Actively involved blog writing and other marketing content development.
- In a span of 8 months, developed more than 3000 leads and 4 conversions.
- Acquired knowledge on using Salesforce, insideview and other marketing platforms
Xcode Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd – June 2014 to October 2015
Xcode Life sciences’ is a bioinformatics company. The company basically focuses on gene based preventive healthcare programs. This includes development of programs in which a person’s genetic profile is assessed for manageable lifestyle parameters like caffeine metabolism, salt sensitivity etc. List of subject specific programs I was involved in:
- Disease genomics
- Health genomics
- Fitness genomics
- Derma genomics
- To be involved in product development – understanding and suggesting parameters that need to be included in the program
- Content writing – genetic report generatio
- Nutrigenetic counselling for customers and handling escalations
3. Internee Clinical Research Coordinator
Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 2011 to 2012
During my tenure as an internee I was exposed to working on live trial data handling and trial processes under the guidance of a senior research coordinator.
Academia Work Experiences (4.5 Years)
- Honorary Research and Medical Officer in Asana Andiappan college of Research and Training
- Regularly teach clinical research and Ayurveda at Asana Andiappan Yoga Center
- Worked as a web content publisher for a FMCG company, Concepts 2 consumers. Which involved daily postings in social media and blog postings
- Co-Author of Modernized Thirumoolar Thirumandiram ancient Yoga book
- Freelancing content writing for marketing and academic purpose
- Undertake project based works
- Obtained 1st rank in the admission entrance exam conducted with aggregate of 85%, and nominated for srikanta moorthy foundation scholarship of 15000 every academic year, and passed first professional B.A.M.S with a distinction of 75%, and nominated for distinction scholarship of 10000 apart from the earlier one.
- Obtained school first in SSLC with an aggregate of 86%, from ADARSH SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL(CBSE), with 1st mark at all India level in language paper
- During undergraduation acquired various add-on qualifications namely, diploma in yoga, diploma in siddha etc.