Name : Marlon
E-mail Id: marlonXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Contact No: 0105********
To work in a leading company, overcome any challenges that my job provide me. mature as an individual in the process and in turn help the company grow.
5 Year Experience, Results oriented, Customer focused, team player who can significantly reduce costs & improve organizational efficiency using skills in Civil Engineering, Project Management.
- MTech (Transportation Eng.) pursuing
- Post Graduation Program in Construction Management (PGP-CM)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Department)
- Microsoft Project – 2005 (MS-Project)
- AutoCAD – 2008
- STAAD PRO – 2007
- Auto – Plotter
Professional Experience :
- From July 02 to till now: Project Engineer (Road & Building) & Asst. Manager (Quantity Surveyor)
- Presently Working in xxxxx , XXXXXX Limited, xxxxxx Created for development of multi product XXX in an area of 300 acres.
- xxxxxxxx City xxxxx Limited
- xxxx World City, xxxx is an integrated business city of 300 acre comprising of a XXX of 2500 acre and 500 acre of domestic tariff area.
- It is being developed off NH-8 on xxxxxx to xxxxxx Highway.
- It is co-promoted by xxxxxxx and State Governments of xxxxxx.
- It is based on the successful model of xxxxxx World City, xxxx.
Job Responsibilities: As Project Engineer (Road & Building)
- Project Scheduling, monitoring and preparation of `Bar Chart’.
- Review engineering drawing and specifications and ensure the correctness of transfer of drawing details to ground.
- Coordinating with Design & Construction team.
- Ensure the quality of the materials used for construction and also the completed member of the structure.
- Supervision and Quality of structure works as per drawing & specifications & ensure no rework.
- Maintain Quality Records.
- Ensuring timely resource availability.
- Ensuring Safety on site.
- Pursue the contractor for progress with quality.
- Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule.
Professional & Academic Qualifications
- PGP-CM xxxxxxxxx University Pursuing
- B.E. (Civil) from xxxxxxxx University in 20** with 68.1 %
- HSC (12TH) from xxxxxxxxx Board in 20** with 61.38 %
- Secondary (10TH) from xxxxxxxxx Board in 20** with 59.33 %
- 30 days Training at xxxxxxxxxxxx for Construction Of Major/Minor Bridges. (6th June 2005 TO 5th July 20**
- 45 days training at P.W.D., xxxxxxx for Construction Of Double Basement Parking. (22nd June 2006 to 5th August 20**)
- Active member of CSR Activities and core team member of sports during Job.
- Best sportsman of consecutive years of B.E.
- Participated in many cultural programs & sports meet in college.
- Quality of motivating others, Team work, dedicated, hard working, sincere, Honest, with good communicating skill possessing great amount of patience with positive thinking, believing in doing best to achieve best in life & ability to deliver the good with punctuality.
- Surfing The Internet,
- Listening Music,
- People Networking,
- Touch With Study And Enjoy Sports.
- Date of Birth: 10/11/1990
- Address: XXXXXX.
- Languages known: Russian , English , French .