Seeking work as a Cabin Crew.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing in-flight customer services onboard aircraft
- In-depth knowledge of first aid administration, cash handling, and stock management techniques
- Remarkable knowledge of emergency equipments and safety procedures
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices and report writing procedures
- Ability to handle difficult passengers and emergencies, in an effective manner
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport, visa, and work license
Appalachian Mountain Club, Doral, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Attended pre-flight briefing session and executed pre-flight activities, as directed.
- Welcomed and directed passengers to their correct seats, in a professional manner.
- Provided newspapers and magazines to passengers and served them food, as requested.
- Educated and instructed passengers on safety procedures and use of emergency equipments.
- Took special care of aged and disabled passengers and responded to crises, efficiently.
- Wrote and submitted accurate and complete flight reports, as needed.
PanAm, Doral, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Made in-flight announcements and handled various passenger queries, professionally.
- Carried and served meals and refreshments to all passengers, as requested.
- Responded to medical emergencies and administered first aid to passengers.
- Monitored and maintained the safety and security of passengers and luggage onboard the aircraft.
- Produced and submitted all mandatory flight related paperwork and report.
- Checked and maintained the quality and quantity of onboard equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Science
Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR