Address: 4578 Mountaineer Boulevard, Charleston, WV.
Phone: (304) 731 8456
Email: [email protected]
Current Job: Front Desk Receptionist; Embassy Suites
Well-experienced in the hospitality industry with 4 years as Front Desk Receptionist in the best hotels and lodging establishments, I hope to be given the opportunity to welcome the guests of Residence Inn by Marriott as your new Front Desk Officer. I am bilingual with a proficiency rating of level 9 in Spanish and am quite adept with a number of valuable hospitality-relevant computer programs and I have managed a variety of booking engines.
- Bachelor Degree – Communications; Mountain State
- Bilingual – Level 9 Spanish.
- 4 years experience as Front Desk Receptionist.
- Knowledgeable in computer programs – MS Office, FrontDesk
- Focused on extending consistent excellent customer service.
- Great attention to detail.
- Conducts work on a professional level.
- Team oriented.
Front Desk Receptionist; 2015 to Present
Embassy Suites by Hilton; Charleston, WV.
- Organizes, confirms and processes all guest check-ins and check-outs, room reservations, request changes and room cancellations.
- Receives and secures payment from hotel guests; verifies and adjusts billing as needed.
- Activates and files room keys.
- Assisted Spanish-speaking guests who were limited in English.
- Prints contingency lists so that all guests will have a record in case there is an emergency.
- Orients guests on room features; gives directions and information regarding hotel amenities, services and hours of operation of restaurants and services.
- Gives recommendations on restaurants, entertainment venues and tourist attractions within the local area.
- Assists foreign guests who need to have money changed.
Front Desk Receptionist; 2014 to 2015
Holiday Inn Express Suites; Charleston, WV.
- Greeted all hotel guests and visitors on a daily basis.
- Ensured that all booking arrangements are met and that all issues and concerns are resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Reviewed and updated daily reports and logs; made sure changes and updates on records were accurately endorsed to all front desk personnel.
- Accepted and scheduled all guest requests for all wake up calls.
- Reported all accidents, injuries and potentially dangerous conditions to hotel manager.
- Routinely checked that all front service personnel were in proper uniform and groomed according to the hotel’s policies.
Front Desk Clerk; 2012 to 2014
Vanden berg Health Clinics; Charleston, WV.
- Welcomed patients and clinic visitors.
- Collected patient identification cards plus all necessary insurance information.
- Regularly updated patient records; collected co-payments and deductibles.
- Recorded payments in the clinic’s billing system.
- Performed the following administrative duties: email filtering, phone handling, scheduling of appointments, calendar management and limited transcription of medical audio files.
Bachelor Degree – Communications
Mountain State University
2006 to 2010
South Charleston High School
2002 to 2006