Chennai, India | email@example.com | 123-4567-890
- 12+ years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles, and industry verticals.
- Experienced and fully engaged in application life cycles (SDLC), which includes gathering & analyzing requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying applications & providing production support
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, PVCS, SVN for version control.
- Handled multiple roles – Team Lead, Module Lead, Senior Developer, and Developer. Experienced in leading and managing teams.
- Executed software projects for Medical Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, Retail & Distribution, Audit & Advisory, Telecom domains.
- M.S. in Information Technology Thiruvalluvar University in 2005
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science in Computer Science Chennai University – Chennai, Tamil Nadu in 2003
- Database (8 years)
- Delphi (7 years)
- MS SQL SERVER (8 years)
- SQL (10+ years)
- SQL Server (8 years)
1) Software Engineer
Datasys Consulting & Software Inc – March 2016 to September 2017
Ventana System Software (VSS) is the software that manages tissue staining on advanced staining instruments. This software runs on host machine which in turn talks to the instruments such as BenchMark ULTRA, BSS, GX and XT using embedded software. VSS accepts staining orders and instructs connected instruments to execute specified staining protocols on labeled slides.
- Developed assigned components/features using Delphi 7, Delphi XE 10, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, WPF
- Modified existing application to incorporate new features using Delphi 7 and DBISAM in VSS 12.5
- For VSS 14.0, worked with the Delphi XE10 and SQLite to build prototype for feasibility studies.
- Worked with WCF service to implement Label printing in image format for Label printers.
- Created client-side applications in WPF and used REMObjects to connect with server-side Delphi application.
- Used REMObjects to expose SOAP service message for the client application such as VLM, LUI or remote application to use.
- Had followed agile methodology and had daily scrum stand ups
- Responsible for implementing software components according to the requirements, functional and technical design specification and in alignment with the software architecture.
- Estimate work packages, product backlog items, development tasks and contributes to the planning of the development sprint.
2) Onsite Technical Lead
Johnson & Johnson – November 2013 to March 2016
The individual business units have their respective data which they want to represent in user understandable format. This data helps analyzing business prospective. STEP HR is the affiliate personnel information processing system that loads information into JJEDS, the global employee directory for Johnson and Johnson. Johnson and Johnson affiliates from around the world send their personnel information to STEP HR system, which validates and processes the file and sends the information to JJEDS
- Developed assigned components/features using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Ajax using Visual Studio.
- Coded Business logic in C#, VB.NET and implemented the backend code of the application in C# using various object-oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Used AngularJS framework frontend development using HTML and CSS for most of the feature. Also, some features are implemented and maintained in classic ASP.Net.
3) Onsite Technical Lead
KPMG LLP – January 2011 to October 2013
Handled multiple applications, this includes Technology Center, ITS Support Center, Interaction, OPTT, Client Billing, and IMS. Technology Center applications are used within the firm. It includes Firewall Security, ITS Training Plan System, Technology Purchasing, XML Bridge, IM training, Aircard, Mobility, TTP, Video conferencing, Outlook general mailbox, WS Remedy API, DOT.net app monitor.
- Involved in applying business requirements using C#, ASP.Net.
- Wrote business logic code in C# code behind files to read data from database stored procedures.
- Used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server or Oracle Database, aggressively used the ADO.NET features like Data Grid, Data cist and other controls.
- Used Java Script and .NET Validation Controls for Client-side validation and Extensively used .NET Web Controls, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) using .NET Framework
- Writing stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, packages, and queries in Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Worked on Migrating applications from older to latest windows server and database server as well.
- Wrote several SQL Scripts such us finding tables that have Identity Columns, finding tables that do not have primary key.
4) Team Lead
Dexterity Business Analysts Private Ltd – Chennai, Tamil Nadu – August 2007 to October 2007
Loyalty Card is based on for the Loyalty Card usage in different shops. And some calculation is done which is used for survey purpose.
- As a Project lead was responsible for Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions for new implementations and upgrades for our customer International Survey system.
- Involved in gathering client requirement
- Was provided training in Business objects and Oracle.
5) Senior Developer
Hindustan Lever Limited – May 2006 to May 2007
RS Unify is a Business Package developed for HLL. In this Package HLL will get the full control of the distributors operations from a centralized location. This package includes modules such as Inventory, Accounts, Stocks, and MIS.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Involved in coding with Delphi 5, SQL Server, and Report Builder.
- Created complex queries, Stored procedures, triggers, views for data manipulations and reporting.
- Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Also, involved in handling L2 support tickets using Delphi 5, report builder and SQL server 2005
- .Net Framework C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, Web API, ADO.Net
- Entity Framework ASP.Net
- AJAX, VB.Net, Win Forms, Asp.Net MVC 3.0/4.0
- Other Language Delphi 5, 7, XE10, VB6
- Design/Management Tools and Architectural Standards UML (MS Visio), SDLC methodologies
- Agile Source Control VSS, SVN, TFS, PVCS
- Visual Studio .Net HTML, DHTML, CSS, SSIS, SSRS, AJAX control tool kit
- MS Project Planning, Toad, Oracle SQL Developer
- SQL Management Studio
- Database Language T-SQL/PL-SQL