E-mail Id: jamesXXXXXX@gmail.com
Contact No: 2025*******
Seeking a challenging position as Customer Support Engineer (Telecom) to provide support to customer and field Engineer, optimized solutions, where my diverse experience and knowledge can be utilized most effectively.
- A result oriented professional with experience in Telecom as customer engineer.
- A proactive learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms.
- Highly motivated, positive and goal-oriented professional.
- Looking forward to be associated with a progressive organization through a responsible position where my ability and experience will have valuable application.
- Good understanding of Networking and TCP/IP Protocol stack with good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Working experience on AASTRA and Ericsson EPBX.
- Hands on experience on Linux (suse and redhat).
- Experience with ftp, ssh, telent, Ammyy admin, TeamViewer, winscp, putty.
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from XXXXXX
- 10th from XXXXX Board.
- Operating Systems: Linux suse / Red Hat, Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / NT / XP / Vista / 07.
- Programming Languages: Basic of C
- Tools & Technologies: ISDN, PSTN, Topology, TCP, IP,SIP.
Team Size: 12
Role: Support Engineer
- AASTRA and Ericsson MX-ONE Server.
- AASTRA and Ericsson MX-TSW model epbx.(50000 ports)
- Ericsson md110 model epbx (32000 ports)
- Ericsson and AASTRA bp 250 model epbx (300 ports)
- Ericsson DNA PC base operator.
- AASTRA CMG Server.
- AASTRA and Ericsson one box voice messaging system.
- Cube call billing software.
- Cube voice mail software
- The team for all activities.
- Conducting Training PrProviding the Telephony support and Remote support to field Engineer for the Critical calls.
- Handling all major and corporate customers.
- Critical service calls support for above products.
- Increasing overall customers satisfaction and collection of satisfaction letters.
- Coordinating and handling ograms for all Engineer and office staff.
- Office administration and maintenance.
- Updating head office regarding all updates and achievements.
- Provide the major installation supports.
- Provide support to local store for testing.
- Handle QC (quality checking).
- Got Award for best up gradation of XXX Technologies from XXX.
- Playing Cricket
- Listening music
- Date Of Birth: 17/11/1990.
- Languages Known: English , Spanish , French .
- Permanent Address: XXXXXX.