OnePlus releases the OxygenOS 3.2.4 update for OnePlus 3. The update Hotfix Patch will be fix Auto Reboot issue and improved Call quality. OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 is a minor update and it is size about 26MB. This phase wise manner update is an Incremental update. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and so many users already get Notifications for Oxygen OS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3. So this is the time for the OTA updates or you can Update Oneplus 3 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.4 manually with following method. Download and install OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 from below.
The brand new OxygenOS 3.2.4 update for OnePlus 3 provides Hotfix Patch for improved Call quality , Auto Reboot, and implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations. We bring you the OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to recent version then Download and install OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 from below.
OxygenOS 3.2.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Improved call quality.
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue.
- Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations.
- Don’t try this on any other device, this method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may crash your device. We are not liable for any damage to your phone.
- It will wipe all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phoneand then proceed.
- Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% charged to avoid the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM on OnePlus 3
Stock Non Rooted Users
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right clickand click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
9.if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
10. Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.4 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
- First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 zip from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
- Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
- Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
- Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.4 Rom Zip file.
- Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- To maintain root Flash SuperSU.
That’s all this is the complete steps to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 (Oxygen OS 3.2.4).