Mi5s & Mi5s Plus can easily Root and install TWRP Recovery. Brand new trending Mi5s & Mi5s Plus is an attractive leading device, which is already available on market, if you have Mi5s & Mi5s Plus and looking for a way to root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus then here is the guide to root your device. Here we share how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. First have to install TWRP Recovery on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus and then flash SuperSu to Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0, which can be install the latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. Follow this guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. The process of Mi5s & Mi5s Plus root is very easy all you need to follow the steps.
Now you can easily Install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus That means you can install the latest TWRP 188.8.131.52 on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus. Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- To make your device for faster and better performance. We have toinstall custom ROM and custom kernel.
- Block Adsin apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Background process killing is automatically Increase the performance and battery life.
- After you Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus, you caninstall Xposed Framework to customize your device
- You can useTitanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
Important Notes before going to root your device:-
- First you need toUnlock the bootloader of Mi5s & Mi5s Plus.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may crash your device. We are not liable for any damage of your device.
- It will erase all, so we recommended to takea backup of your device, your personal data including data of internal storage so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% charged to avoid the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus –
- DownloadADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- DownloadTWRP Recovery for Mi5s
- Download TWRP Recovery for Mi5s Plus
- DownloadSuperSu to root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus and copy it to your phone sd card
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus
Install TWRP on Mi5s or Mi5s Plus –
1.First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times
2.Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3.Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4. You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5.Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will install TWRP recovery on Mi5s & Mi5s Plus
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6.Now type below command to boot into recovery.
fastboot boot recovery.img
Now follow below steps without leaving TWRP.
Root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus –
1) With above command your phone boot into the recovery mode.
2) Now select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allow modification.
3) Now Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes” (If you want to mount internal storage).
4) Now without leaving TWRP, transfer the SuperSu zip to your device over MTP.
5) Now from the main menu navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Mi5s & Mi5s Plus.
6) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device.