Oracle Disable Trigger - oracle tutorial - sql tutorial
What is Oracle Disable Trigger ?
- To enable or disable an individual trigger using the ALTER TRIGGER statement
- The ALTER TRIGGER statement is used to disable a trigger.
- trigger_name: It specifies the name of the trigger that you want to disable.
Oracle DISABLE Trigger Example
- This example will disable the trigger called "SUPPLIERS_T2" from the table "SUPPLIERS".
Oracle DISABLE ALL Triggers Example
- If there is more than one trigger in a table and you want to disable all the triggers from the database then you can do it by ALTER TABLE statement.
- This example will disable all triggers from the table "suppliers".