Oracle Drop trigger | Drop trigger - oracle tutorial - sql tutorial
What is Oracle DROP TRIGGER ?
- In Oracle, DROP TRIGGER statement is used to drop the trigger if you find that you need to remove it from the database.
- Once you have created a trigger in Oracle, you might find that you need to remove it from the database. You can do this with the DROP TRIGGER statement.
oracle tutorial , sql tutorial , sql , pl sql tutorial , oracle , pl sql , plsql
- Use the DROP TRIGGER statement to remove a database trigger from the database.
- The syntax to a drop a trigger in Oracle in Oracle/PLSQL is:
Parameters or Arguments
- trigger_name:The name of the trigger that you wish to drop.
- Let's look at an example of how to drop a trigger in Oracle.
- For example:
- This example uses the ALTER TRIGGER statement to drop the trigger called orders_before_insert.