Right Outer Join Oracle - oracle tutorial - sql tutorial
Learn oracle - oracle tutorial - Oracle right outer join - oracle examples - oracle programs
What is Right outer join in Oracle ?
- Right outer join returns all rows from the RIGHT-hand table specified in the ON condition and only those rows from the other table where the joined fields are equal (join condition is met).
oracle tutorial , sql tutorial , sql , pl sql tutorial , oracle , pl sql , plsql
- We have a table called wikitechy_employee with four fields (id, name, position, and city). It contains the following data:
- We have another table called orders with three fields (id, customer_name, and orderid).
Right Outer Join:
- The above oracle sql query would return all rows from the orders table and only those rows from the wikitechy_employee table where the joined fields are equal.
- If a id value in the orders table does not exist in the wikitechy_employee table, all fields in the wikitechy_employee table will display as <null>in the result set.
Oracle ALL Joins
Oracle Join Query - Inner Join Query - Left Outer Join Query - Right Outer Join Query - Full Outer Join Query