Oracle intersection | intersect - oracle tutorial - sql tutorial
Learn oracle - oracle tutorial - Oracle intersection - oracle examples - oracle programs
What is Oracle INTERSECT ?
- The Oracle INTERSECT operator is used to return the results of 2 or more SELECT statements.
- However, it only returns the rows selected by all queries or data sets.
- If a record exists in one query and not in the other, it will be omitted from the INTERSECT results.
- For better understanding we are using the sample table called wikitechy_employee4
- Similarly, we are selecting another table with 3 columns in it.
- Using INTERSECT Statement, we are selecting the common field from the above table,