Oracle Clause | Oracle From Clause - oracle tutorial - sql tutorial
Learn oracle - oracle tutorial - Oracle from clause - oracle examples - oracle programs
What is Oracle FROM clause ?
- FROM clause is a mandatory clause in SELECT expression.
- It specifies the tables from which data is to be retrieved.
- The Oracle/PLSQL FROM clause is used to list the tables and any join information required for the Oracle query.
Oracle FROM Clause Example: (with one table)
- Let's take an example to explain how to use FROM clause to retrieve data from one table. Consider a table "customers".
Execute this query
Oracle FROM Clause Example: (with two tables)
Inner Join example
- Let's take two tables "suppliers" and "order1".