Hacking apps that you may use to crack many tricks after rooting android with this top cracking gear on your android. These tools are listed in my submit . Use those device to hack into networks and no longer for any illegal recommend. With rooted android you may do actual hacking that will done the use of hacking hints given in this text. So examine all of the apps that given beneath and download them for your android and which might be very useful for your android device.
Best Hacking Tools For Rooted Android
Below i have several apps that you can install in your android device and these apps can be used for any purpose like wifi hacking, network hacking etc.
Hacking Tools For Rooted Android
- SDFix– Android 4.4 KitKat eliminates your capacity to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it needs root access.
- Switchme Multiple Accounts – Using this app you can generate multiple accounts in your android device and also you can run more than whatsapp accounts in your android device. Also you can run multiple user accounts with different apps in different accounts.
- Rom manager – Most benifical app for the users that are regularly flashing custom Rom in their android device as this app handles all the ROM that is the rom which is presently installed and the one who your are going to flash.
- Faceniff– Its is Android Hacking App Which is normally used to Sniff the Facebook ID over the same network. This works like hell , if you are on the same network and your Faceniff is turned on then it will sniff all the Facebook ID,s which are login from the same Network. This is a paid version on internet but also their are many cracked versions too.
- Network Discovery-Network Discovery is a free app for the Android device. The good thing is that the app doesn’t have a rooted device. This app has a simple and easy to use interface. It views all the networks and devices connected to your Wi-Fi network. The application identifies the OS and manufacturer of the device. Thus the app helps in information gathering on the connected Wi-Fi network.
- Shark for Root– It is a nice traffic sniffer app for the Android device. It works fine on 3G and Wi-Fi: both network connectivity options. You can see the dump on phone by using Shark Reader that comes with the app. You can also use Wireshark a similar tool to open the dump on the system. So, start sniffing data on your Android device and see what others are doing.
- Greenify – This is one of the coolest app that resolves the biggest issue of all android user that is battery draining problem. This app hibernates all the apps that are currently not being running and saves a lot of battery being consumed by that apps.
- Root Firewall Pro – This is the best choice to ad-blocking, prevent data over-billing, save battery life, as well as protect your privacy and also it Blocks Internet access for any apps. And the another best pasrt is that it Separate 3G and WiFi data in your android device.
- ROM Toolbox Pro – ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking. Save 85% by getting ROM Toolbox instead of spending $30 or more on other apps.
- Solid Explorer– The best explorer that i either had use. Works only in rooted android and helps you to explore your device better. And also you can see LAN connected computer and devices.
- WPScan– WpScan is the WordPress susceptibility scanner for Android devices. This nice app is used to scan a WordPress based website and find all the security vulnerabilities it has. WPScan also has a desktop version of the app that is much powerful than the Android app. We know that WordPress is one of the most popular CMS and is being used by millions of websites.
- Nessus– Nessus is a popular penetration testing tool that is used to perform vulnerability scans with its client/server architecture. It also released its mobile app to bring its power on mobile devices. Nessus Android app can perform following tasks.
- Spoof APP– SpoofApp. It Allows You To Use A Fake Caller Id – A Number That You Are Free To Specify Yourself, In Order To Protect Your Privacy Or To Pull A Prank On Someone. This Can Be Useful In Social Engineering.
- Flashify– Flashify app that you will get after paying to google or you can try some other ways to do so. This app is very helpful app that will allows you too flash custom recoveries in your android. Using it, you can flash a variety of recoveries, download ROMs, flash ZIP files, create full Nandroid backups and lots more.
- Titanium Backup Root– Titanium Backup Root app is another the cool one by which you can take out the complete backup of your android that will include all media files, rom, and Nandroid backup too. And you can after restore all the data through this app.
- Quick Boot (Reboot)– Quick Boot is an app that is both absurdly simple but absurdly useful. In most versions of Android, you only get the option to power down your device or reboot (sometimes you can hot reboot). With Quick Reboot, you can reboot into bootloader, recovery, or download mode.
- zAnti– Zimperium’s Android Network Toolkit is an award winning Penetration Testing framework for mobile devices, used by more than 150000 IT professionals. It is best for penetrating or inding vulnerable network. first it was only “ANTI” a free app but now its sold to some other company and named “zAnti”.
- Nmap– Nmap (network mapper) is one the best among different network scanner (port finder) tool, Nmap developed for Unix OS but now it is available on Windows and Android as well. Nmap for android is a Nmap apps for your phone! Once your scan finishes you can e-mail the results. This application is not a official apps but it looks good.