Recently OnePlus 2 rolled out the OxygenOS 3.5.5 with VoLTE support but with that update, user facing the serious network drop problem. If you update your phone but don’t like the update due to network drop problem or for any other reason, then you can easily revert back to a lower version (OxygenOS 3.1.0).
OnePlus 2 is a dual SIM device and user who updated their device reporting the complete network cut off on both SIMs. When the user switches to mobile data, the network starts to drop. If you are one of the users and would like to revert back OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.1.0, the older version of Android, here we are sharing the method to Downgrade OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0. Follow below guide to Downgrade OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0.
- It will works only on OnePlus 2 running on OxygenOS 3.5.5. (Not tested on HydrogenOS 2.5)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Requirement to Downgrade OnePlus 2 to OxygenOS 3.1.0 :
- Download OxygenOS 3.1.1 Intermittent Version for OnePlus 2
- Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 Stable version for OnePlus 2
How to Downgrade OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0 :
- Download 3.1.1 Intermittent Version and 3.1.0 Stable Version from above and save them in your phone Internal Storage.
- Now Power off your phone and boot into Recovery Mode by pressing the Power + Volume Down button.
- Choose English > Install from local > Choose OxygenOs 3.1.1 Intermittent Version (OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_021_all_1610121102_wipe_9505656273ba4203.zip).
- Wait until the process to complete.
- Now Reboot your device and Repeat Step no 2.
- Now choose English > Install from local > Choose OxygenOs 3.1.0 Stable Version (OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_020_all_1608262242_44a55e674a2b4bf6.zip)
- After the process complete Reboot your device.
- Done your device will be downgraded to OxygenOS 3.1.0.
This is the best way to OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0