Developers start working on CyanogenMod 14 for YU Yuphoria. First working build is already obtainable but of course, contains some bugs. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Unauthorized CM14 is already available for Yu Yuphoria, OnePlus 3, OnePlus X and more devices. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM for YU Yuphoria is available for download. XDA Recognized Contributor Men_in_black007 posted the Unofficial CM14 for YU Yuphoria. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Unofficial CM14 for YU Yuphoria from below link.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for YU Yuphoria and missing many specifications, but developers manage to make it usable. This build contains many bugs, but that’s improved with time. But the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on YU Yuphoria. The CM14 Android Nougat for YU Yuphoria brings Nougat features to your YU Yuphoria. Download Unofficial CM14 for YU Yuphoria from below link.
Bugs in YU Yuphoria:
- Video decoding & encoding
- Ringtone doesn’t ring sometimes
- This ROM is work on YU Yuphoria. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly if you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone otherwise it will erase your whole data.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process. or you want to plugin the charge for your mobile then only you can Download CM14 ROM for YU Yuphoria.
Download Unofficial CM14 for YU Yuphoria
How to Install CM14 on YU Yuphoria
- Download and install a custom recovery. If you already have a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM for YU Yuphoria and Gapps from above link and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM .zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps .zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.