Search engines like Google , Baidu and yandex uses backlinks as one of the main primary metrics to calculate your site’s page ranking. For the websites to get very good ranking, you need better backlinks.
The process of getting backlinks is time-consuming but a worthy one, you can create guest posts on high domain authority (DA) websites like wikitechy.com and post your content with the links. So that, it will be automatically indexed and your site will have better ranking due to the back links created.
What Are Backlinks?
Backlinks is nothing but referring the websites through hyperlinks, when one website mentions another website and links back to it.
1. Incoming or Inbound links – Backlinks referring your domain is called as inbound links.
2. Outbound links – Backlinks placed in your domain and referring other websites. So that, On clicking the link in this website the request will be redirected to the other website.
A simple concept of backlinks is nothing votes on the websites given by other website. The more, you get your vote the more the website is famous enough to make a positive effect on the site’s ranking and search visibility. Site owners should be careful in following Google Webmaster Guidelines on links to ensure they attract high quality links that are not part of a link scheme.
How Do You Build Backlinks?
Backlink guidelines revolve around the content you create and overall authority on a topic, which can be achieved by:
1. Guest bloggers – Important source in creating content for your site
2. The content should be genuine and it should have less plagarism conent – Original research with insights
3. Building relationships with influencers
4. Write quality blog posts for other websites to direct the links to your portal.
5. Link reclamation and link exchange
Wikitechy invites guest posts with less costs and the post will be permanent in our websites.