Marshmallow update for Galaxy On7 Starts Rolling out - Android - Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is rolling out for last year’s Samsung Galaxy On7
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is rolling out for last year’s Samsung Galaxy On7. Recently attainment the latest version for Samsung Galaxy J Series and Galaxy A series and now Marshmallow update for Galaxy On7 Starts Rolling out. The update is an Official Marshmallow which rolls out in phase wise manner.
- Latest Marshmallow Firmware for Galaxy On7 is now available for download ,By downloading that you can Update Samsung Galaxy On7 to Marshmallow Manually. Samsung Galaxy On7 Marshmallow update is currently rolling out only in Turkey (SM-G600F). The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Galaxy On7. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F to Marshmallow manually with below method.
- The new Marshmallow update filled with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The OTA file we provide you is the Official Galaxy On7 Marshmallow Firmware for Turkey SM-G600F. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Galaxy On7 available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.39GB in size. Check below steps to Update Samsung Galaxy On7 to Marshmallow Manually.
Firmware Information :
- MODEL: SM-G600F
- Android version: 6.0.1
- REGION: TUR
- VERSION: G600FXXU1APF8
- PDA: G600FXXU1APF8
- CSC: G600FOJV1APF8
- CHANGELIST: 8409147
- BUILD DATE: 06.2016
- Android security patch level: 06.2016
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600F (Turkey) only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow firmware for Galaxy On7 :
How to Update Samsung Galaxy On 7 to Marshmallow Manually :
- First, enable USB debugging from setting.
- Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy On7 and Unzip it.
- Download the latest version of Odin and unzip the zip file.
- Run the 10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Boot your Galaxy On7 into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘
- Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
- If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
- Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘ file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.
- Download Marshmallow update for Galaxy On7