Walk-in Details Date-14th April, Starting Time: 10 AM Designation Walk in for Client Service Associate/executive
Job Description Handle calls, emails, facsimiles & order exceptions. Work primarily entails Order management which in turn involves release processing, handling general inquiries & returns, track & trace, data handling etc. The position requires handling additional responsibilities per the requirement.
- Receive order information from customers and sales representatives and enter details into the order entry tool. Orders can be received via phone, e-mail & facsimile
- Communicate with Sales/Customers via Fax/Email to collect information or update information
- Receive return requests, identify reason for return, document appropriately and arrange for return of goods (if applicable)
- Receive customer and sales representative requests for locating orders/invoices
- Examine and correct exceptions
- Retrieve, compile, sort, verify accuracy and enter data from source document into the database according to
- prescribed standards
- Ensure strict confidentiality of client records
- Please walk in for an interview between Monday – Friday (Weekdays) 10.30 am- 1 pm.
Floor 6, Prestige Polygon
471 Anna Salai, Nandanam
Chennai – 600018
Contact Person – Maria David
Freshers are most welcome (0-3 years of experience)
Graduates in any discipline.
Excellent communication skills
Required to work flexible schedule, evening – night shifts and rotational.
Experience 0 – 3 Years