Now you can update your OnePlus 2 phone to Nougat by Download HydrogenOS ROM. OnePlus released the Nougat based Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 2 which can be lead to Android Nougat. The OnePlus already released the Stable Nougat for OnePlus 3 which is based on OxygenOS and soon released the OxygenOS based Nougat Update for OnePlus 2, while waiting for that you can be Download and install the latest Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 2 to update OnePlus 2 to Nougat. Download Hydrogen OS based Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 2 from below.
OnePlus launched two ROMs for their phones, after their break-up their partnership with Cyanogen, First one is Hydrogen OS which is the Chinese ROM (Available only in China) with custom UI and no Google services, and the other one is Oxygen OS which is the international version with near stock Android experience. Now we are going to discuss about the Nougat based Hydrogen OS for OnePlus 2, which can be flash via TWRP. Download Hydrogen OS based Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 2 from below following.
- Don’t try this on any other mobile, this method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Bootloader of your device must be unlocked.
- TWRP must be installed.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise you may crash your device. We are not liable for any damage to your phone.
- It will wipe all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phoneand then proceed.
- Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% charged to avoid the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Download Hydrogen OS based Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 2
- Hydrogen OS Stable ROM for Oneplus 2 – Download
- SuperSu for HydrogenOS – Download
- Gapps for HydrogenOS – Download
Install Hydrogen OS on OnePlus 2 –
- First, download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the H2OS for Oneplus 2, and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu and GApps zip file.
- Now wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and Reboot.
So this the complete guide to Download Hydrogen OS based Android 7.1.1 Nougat for OnePlus 2