Download the Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 for Galaxy Grand Prime is now available. This is an initial build and contains few bugs. Lately Google lanched the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Informal CM14 is already available for Yu Yuphoria, OnePlus 3, OnePlus X and more devices. Now download CM14 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime . XDA Senior Member GuneetAtwal posted the Unofficial CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime . You have to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Unofficial CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime from below.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Galaxy Grand Prime and missing some aspects, but developers manage to make it usable. This build contains many bugs, but that’s improved with time. But the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on Galaxy Grand Prime . The CM14 Android Nougat for Galaxy Grand Prime brings Nougat aspects to your device. Download informal CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime from below link.
- This ROM is work on Galaxy Grand Prime . Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may block your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will remove all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then continue.
- confirm that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to stop the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Unofficial CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime:
How to Install CM14 on Galaxy Grand Prime:
- First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Galaxy Grand Prime and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
- Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete method to Download CM14 for Galaxy Grand Prime and Update Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 7.0 Nougat.