Developers starting work on CyanogenMod 14 for Redmi Note 4g. First work build is already obtainable but of course, contains some bugs. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Unauthorized CM14 is already available for Yu Yuphoria, OnePlus 3, OnePlus X and more devices. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat CM14 ROM for Redmi Note 4g is available for download. XDA Junior Member subdragonzj posted the Unofficial CM14 for Redmi Note 4g. You need to be rooted and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Unofficial CM14 for Redmi Note 4g from below link.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Redmi Note 4g and missing many specifications, but developers manage to make it usable. This build contains many bugs, but that’s improved with time. But the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on Redmi Note 4g. The CM14 Android Nougat for Redmi Note 4g brings Nougat features to your Redmi Note 4g. Download Unofficial CM14 for Redmi Note 4g from below link.
- This ROM is work on Redmi Note 4g only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly if you brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone otherwise it will erase your whole data.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process. or you want to plugin the charge for your mobile then only you can Download and install for Redmi Note 4g.
Download Unofficial CM14 for Redmi Note 4g
How to Install CM14 on Redmi Note 4g
- Download and install a custom recovery. If you already have a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
- Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM for Redmi Note 4g and Gapps from above link and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM .zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps .zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.